Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

What are you addicted to?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat What are you addicted to?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Lakee911
    Participant

So, to what are you addicted?

I am addicted to chapstick. When I see someone else put it on I have to too. I always have it on me and I think its more important than my cell phone if I had to choose.

The other thing I am addicted to is hand lotion. I have to put it on everytime I wash my hands because I can’t stand for my hands to be even slightly dry. When they are dry I don’t even want to move them; I hate how it feels. The ladies seem to like it though. :)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Modest Mouse
    avocados
    the internet
    my cell phone
    coffee
    earrings that hurt my ears

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

mandarin orange scented olive oil based bar soap.

all other shower soaps are dead to me.

CandyGriffin
    Participant

Jeni’s backyard mint
    Pastaria sweet potato gnocchi
    and tea, always.

KSquared

Snarf wrote >>
    mandarin orange scented olive oil based bar soap.
    all other shower soaps are dead to me.

That sounds great, where can I purchase it?

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

^I always grab it at Tj Maxx or Marshalls…generally in the three of four bar boxes.

Olivia Care is the brand, but there are others too. It’s never more than around $7 and it lasts a long time. There are other scents like lavender or whatever but the mandarin orange is where its at for me. I’ve been addicted to this shit for like eight years.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

franks red hot sauce

shmack

the internet. my computer.
    iced chinese green tea.
    my bed, being horizontal.
    fried food.
    gilt.
    black skirts.
    quality costume jewelry.
    a new one for me: listening to good music while driving.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

shmack wrote >>
    a new one for me: listening to good music while driving.

I need to see this new ride ASAP. My baaaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyy is all growns up!

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

vestanpance wrote >>
    franks red hot sauce

That and coffee for me.

Twixlen
    Participant

Teh Internets/phone
    Anything from Kitchen Little
    Coffee
    Fun
    Napping
    Coffee

LEW! I know the truth. And the truth involves wee pink marshmallow pillow cookies…

Lakee911
    Participant

vestanpance wrote >>
    franks red hot sauce

I put that shit on everything!

Good stuff! :)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Twixlen wrote >>
    LEW! I know the truth. And the truth involves wee pink marshmallow pillow cookies…

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THOSE! :) Those things were created by the devil and it’s not my fault. I blame you and the cuban ham salad. I don’t even have a sweet tooth!

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

vestanpance wrote >>
    franks red hot sauce

I used to be addicted to Franks but it has been replaced with Tobasco’s Green Pepper Sauce, I pretty much put it on everything that used to go on Frank’s.
    I go thru phases but I’m currently addicted to Skillet, don’t need any hot sauce on that food though.
    The one site I’m addicted to is CU :)

Twixlen
    Participant

osulew wrote >>

Twixlen wrote >>

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THOSE! :) Those things were created by the devil and it’s not my fault. I blame you and the cuban ham salad. I don’t even have a sweet tooth!

Sadly, I’m now thinking about them, and wishing I had some at work. And happy I don’t have any at work. #crack

Also. I’m a Texas Pete kinda girl – used to be Frank’s, but made the switch.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE