Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The View on Fifth - New Mixed-Use Development in 5xNW

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The View on Fifth – New Mixed-Use Development in 5xNW

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

The crane for this project is absolutely massive!

MORE PHOTOS: https://www.columbusunderground.com/construction-roundup-june-part-2

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

ricospaz
    Participant

Hey Walker I drove past you as you headed to the site. I was hitting BW3 for the Bengals game. Figured you were taking pics.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Hey Walker I drove past you as you headed to the site. I was hitting BW3 for the Bengals game. Figured you were taking pics.

Oh, funny! Shoulda said hi! ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

GCrites80s
    Participant

Starting to block out the sun!

rus
    rus
    Participant

Starting to block out the sun!

So people will shop in the shade?

RedStorm
    Participant

Drove by the other day – going up quick.

Not cool like Walker so I didn’t snap any pics.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Not cool like Walker so I didn’t snap any pics.

Taking photos of construction sites = The very definition of coolness. ;)

FunkBrothers
    Participant

I see the apartment complex is topping out soon. People will be living those units in the future. It’s also great to see that this will complement the increase in frequency to 15 minutes headways of COTA Route 5 and the surrounding businesses.

johndoe123
    Participant

Anyone thinking of renting the View On Fifth apartments – particularly those on Holly Avenue should be warned that there is a metal press/stamp factory next door. It is the Banner Metal Group on Holly Avenue. This factory runs at all times of the day and night (including weekends). It creates a lot of noise and causes the apartment buildings to vibrate on the interior.

I am a current resident. We were not warned of this. It’s absolutely horrible. We have lost sleep. The vibrations have caused physical damage to the apartments.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I am a current resident. We were not warned of this. It’s absolutely horrible. We have lost sleep. The vibrations have caused physical damage to the apartments.

Sounds like you should call your landlord. I’m sure they don’t want physical damage to their apartments either.

Edit: damn it! fell victim to the one post account… Hello rival developer, good on you. You got me.

King Gambrinus
    King Gambrinus
    Participant

I could see the complaint being legit. That stamping company is real and it’s like 100 feet from those apartments on Holly.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE