Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Wendy's Bridal- BEWARE!!!!!!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Wendy’s Bridal- BEWARE!!!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

iheartart

I had a very negative experience at Wendy’s Bridal at 6339 Sawmill Road Dublin, OH 43017 in late January 2011 . During my appointment I noticed their bridal dresses were out dated and over priced. I also felt very pressured to buy a dress that I wasn’t in love with, from the manger and owner, Lil, who was in that day. They also tried to add on extra expenses like under garment and skirts, to increase the over all price. I had not experienced these “add ons” at other boutiques in Columbus, neither Trumpington’s in Worthington and Elegant Bride in Dublin required the purchase of an under garment or skirt, instead they were included with the gown. At Wendy’s I was expected to pay boutique prices but not get the boutique experience or have the high quality of dress, I was looking for. My price range was $1,000. I had an awful experience at Wendy’s that ruined what is suppose to be a magical moment with white dresses. Ladies don’t let Wendy’s steel that special moment away from you like they did from me!

TaraK
    Participant

iheartart wrote >>
    what is suppose to be a magical moment with white dresses.

Fave.

Twixlen
    Participant

I find it very curious that so many of these frothing newbie complaint posts seem to have a common thread – the process of getting married.

If I were to solely base my opinion of the institution on these posts, I’d have to to believe it causes a person to become slightly unhinged. Also, that it strips away the ability to form sentences, use punctuation and spell.

drew
    Participant

So is the OP complaining because she bought something from someone she thought to be obviously shady, or because she didn’t?

Either way, she makes for a fairly unsympathetic ‘victim’.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Well, she does love art.

DavidF
    Participant

Did they “steel” that special moment away with rebar? Or maybe it was a crowbar?

I guess as a guy I always assumed the wedding was supposed to be the magical moment. Shows what I know.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Yeah, but they serve up great Hot-n-juicy burgers!

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

I just want to preemptively say, I love you guys. That is all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

short pants

Bridezilla
    You’re going to wear the dress once then put it in storage. I don’t even get why you’d drop a G on that

rus
    rus
    Participant

short pants wrote >>
    Bridezilla
    You’re going to wear the dress once then put it in storage. I don’t even get why you’d drop a G on that

Obviously for the magical moment.

Either that or she’s a stripper and it’s a business expense.

“here comes the bride… gimme some ones!”

achoo

Look at this way, statistically in 5 years there is 40-50% chance you won’t care about this horrible experience at Wendy’s Bridal because you may be divorced.

I dunno, just a thought.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: