Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The CU Site Updates, Glitches and Maintenance Thread

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The CU Site Updates, Glitches and Maintenance Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 186 total)
  • Author

drew
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>heresthecasey wrote:</div>
    This is showing up for me as the front page to the messageboard this morning. All other pages look fine.

I had the same issue the last 2 days, looks like it’s fixed now though.

I still get it on iOS mobile.

RBloodworth
    Participant

It’s not just iOS Mobile; it shows up that way on both of the browsers- Safari and Firefox- that I have on my Mac. I’m not sure if this is just an Apple thing, but it’s been like that for a few days now.

heresthecasey
    Participant

On Windows 8 with Chrome and IE here.

duncanfj
    Participant

Had this issue since Weds or Thurs. Tried IE and Firefox on two different computers, both running different versions of Windows.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Strange. I’ve not seen this issue until this morning. Only in Firefox. OK for me on Safari and Chrome.
    We have a new development firm that’s helping to fix some latency issues. I assume a CSS file may have been updated. I’ll notify them.

Thanks!

6a
    Participant

Saw a couple references to this earlier but hadn’t seen a reply as to the status. Reading the board on an ipad really gives the digits a workout.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Yep when there are nested quotes it can get silly. I just manually type in a [ quote ] tagset.

heresthecasey
    Participant

The formatting issues wouldn’t be a huge problem, but it shows up as some old version of the forum’s main page, frozen in time.

The “latest news” in the corner is “Welcome to the New Columbus Underground!” and all of the topics listed as 1-15 are things that haven’t really been updated in months. Strange.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

You might need to clear your browser cache.

NerosNeptune
    Participant

Having same issue here on Chrome in Windows 8 as well as Safari and Chrome on OSX.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Weird. I’m getting that same “old content” issue in Firefox (which I don’t normally use). Not a problem in Chrome or Safari. If I’m logged out, it’s persistent, even if I clear cache/cookies/settings. If I log in, a refresh will update it.

Either way, our developers are looking into it.

Thanks!

ColDayMan
    Participant

It happens when I’m at work on IE. I have to wait to get home to look here (on Firefox).

Matt Ellis
    Matt Ellis
    Participant

I was showing old content. Logged in and refreshed. Working fine now

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

FYI — Running some event calendar updates tonight. It’s disabling certain parts of the site in the process.

Hope to have it finished soon.

AMEEKER
    Participant

@walker Just curious – do you guys have a staging environment on which you can test/make your updates first, then push them to the live site?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 186 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: