Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Web Designers for School Presentation Needed

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A Web Designers for School Presentation Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AmyJ
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for a web designer to speak to a middle school for part of a larger career/professional mentorship program I’m coordinating. It would be on April 7th from 10ish to 1ish and you’d have three 40 minute sessions (one for each grade). The school is located near Riverside Hospital. We’d like to have you talk about your interests in middle school/high school that led you towards your field, education, day-to-day work experiences, etc. You can make it as interactive as you want!

I appreciate any leads you might have for me. Thanks!

geoyui
    Participant

I’m guessing if you reached out to web design firms directly (if you haven’t already), they would be interested. April 7th is coming up fast though. I’d check out Resource Interactive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!