Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

We need a Deep Dish Chicago-style Stuffed Pizza Joint

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining We need a Deep Dish Chicago-style Stuffed Pizza Joint

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

meltsintowonder
    Participant

I’ve never had good deep dish Chicago style pizza in Columbus, Japan, Thailand or British Columbia. Sounds like there are a couple candidates that do Chicago style in Columbus but we haven’t tried them before.

ricospaz
    Participant

Snarf said:
    I’m headed to McDowell’s, say what up to Akeem and Lisa.

Shhh.. it’s the golden Arcs.. not arches. Got into a little bit of trouble with that one.

Paul
    Participant

meltsintowonder said:
    I’ve never had good deep dish Chicago style pizza in Columbus, Japan, Thailand or British Columbia. Sounds like there are a couple candidates that do Chicago style in Columbus but we haven’t tried them before.

What places did you try in BC? I could probably recommend you a few.

meltsintowonder
    Participant

Paul said:
    What places did you try in BC? I could probably recommend you a few.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I’ve never been to BC. Or Thailand. =) Just piggybacking the rhetoric.

Paul
    Participant

Ah, no worries. Well if you do ever make it out there, we actually have quite a few good pizza joints, although deep dish is not our strong suit.

In Columbus, I always liked Fabians better than Wholly Joes but I agree with Walker that Fabians has some customer service issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: