Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

We need a Deep Dish Chicago-style Stuffed Pizza Joint

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining We need a Deep Dish Chicago-style Stuffed Pizza Joint

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

timjeby

What we really need here in Columbus is a great deep dish Chicago style stuffed pizza place. The Uno’s chain (near Tuttle Mall) is horrible. The best of the chain’s would be Giordano’s — which is the best pizza in Chicago.

http://www.giordanos.com/main.php

If there’s a Chicago style pizza joint here… let me know because I would frequent it often.

drew
    Participant

Uh-oh… here we go again…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Your best bet is to have some Giordano’s shipped in…but they don’t ship them with any meat toppings :evil:

dredd

Sometimes I stay up late dreaming of Giordano’s. Not only do they have the best pizza ever, their Calamari is hands down the best I have ever had.

GViewProgrammer
    Participant

I agree about the stuffed pizza place but if you think Giordano’s is the best you have never really had true Chicago Stuffed pizza. Try Chicago’s Pizza[/url].

Wayyyyy better and you can buy by the slice :-)

or there is a place with pot-pie pizzas[/url] but all in all Giordano’s sucks!

Sorry :-)

Brant
    Participant

Fabian’s?

Tristano’s in GC

Bear
    Participant

Brant Jones wrote >>
    Fabian’s?

oh, no you didn’t

ches08
    Participant

I like Wholly Joes in Polaris..

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

Please. Please. Make it stop…

Do NOT go down this road.

Curses upon GViewProgrammer for reviving this topic.

rivalbrand

THANK YOU!! ive been bitching about why columbus doesnt have Giordano’s or something similar for at least a year now

Boyd

Giordano’s is good, but I also like Geno’s East.

GViewProgrammer
    Participant

Brant Jones wrote >>
    Fabian’s?

oh, no you didn’t

FABIANS == Deep dish
    FABIANS != Stuffed

//that is all

Geno’s East

Yup pretty good but try getting a single slice at 5am, not many of those places do that :-) plus it is right down the street from the Vic

Giradano’s is a chain, the chain is ok (not great at all) in Chicago but try and go to Orlando and have a pie not the same at all!

Tristano’s

Their facebook pictures look great have to give it a shot, who knew there was a reason to visit GC :-)

//I keed I keed

jennyw
    Participant

I love Giordano’s, but I think it’s better for my arteries that I have to travel to Chicago to get it.

scottlitch
    Participant

Fabian’s in the Short North

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: