Our City Online

Messageboard - Q&A

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

We are in the months that have a R in them?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Q&A We are in the months that have a R in them?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Tenzo wrote >>

osulew wrote >>
    They had at least two kinds the last time I was at Weilands…same price. And then I got home and almost stabbed my hand off.

It’s all in the wrist.
    Guys are better at it. They seem to have that muscle more developed than women.

I’ve been developing that muscle for much of my life.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

Tenzo wrote >>

osulew wrote >>
    They had at least two kinds the last time I was at Weilands…same price. And then I got home and almost stabbed my hand off.

It’s all in the wrist.

I’ve been developing that muscle for much of my life.

Funny you should say that…I got about two of them open well and then it was Mr. Blammo that had to handle the rest. :) I think the hardest part was finding the entrance point on the shell. I thought it would be much more obvious than it was. I felt like I was guessing most of the time. If Tenzo or Merc cares to ever put on a shucking class, I’d be an eager student for sure.

groundrules
    Participant

osulew wrote >>
    I think the hardest part was finding the entrance point on the shell. I thought it would be much more obvious than it was. I felt like I was guessing most of the time.

after much prior innuendo and an elapsed hour, THIS is the comment that gets left alone? c’mon. i expect more.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Har har har.
    Pervy. :)

blammo
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>

osulew wrote >>
    I think the hardest part was finding the entrance point on the shell. I thought it would be much more obvious than it was. I felt like I was guessing most of the time.

after much prior innuendo and an elapsed hour, THIS is the comment that gets left alone? c’mon. i expect more.

WAY TO DRIVE THE BUS TO CREEPY TOWN CREEPY McCREEPERSON

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

blammo wrote >>

groundrules wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

WAY TO DRIVE THE BUS TO CREEPY TOWN CREEPY McCREEPERSON

Annnnnnnnnd the world comes full circle. :)

groundrules
    Participant

don’t you catfight with me, youngster. i have issues.

blammo
    Participant

groundrules wrote >>
    don’t you catfight with me, youngster. i have issues.

this is not the internet user experience that I prefer.

blammo
    Participant

Having said all that, I’m always down for some oysters.

Old Bag of Nails in Grandview used to have ’em pretty cheap. They’re frozen though & one time I got a batch that wasn’t quite thawed out…and that was the end of me getting them there.

Hyde Park has ’em on their happy hour bar menu. You get four nice big ones for cheap. And how could anyone turn down nice big ones?

(That was for Lew.)

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Oh holler!!!
    I’ve missed you my lil librarian.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I got some oysters from Weilands on Sunday. The pre-shucked, how many ladles would you like variety!

Laugh if you will, but I’ve been enjoying the hell out of them. Yes on a cracker, drop of worcestershire, spicy cocktail sauce, lemon juice. MMM MMM!!!

berdawn

Tenzo wrote >>

osulew wrote >>

Tell that to Ms. Deborah Pratt, two-time, champion oyster shucker

http://www.virginia.org/pressroom/images/image_library/lg/lg_CB07083008V_08.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Q&A’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: