Our City Online

Messageboard - Club & DJ Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

"WARMTH" ~ 12.1.12. & Every Saturday from 12 noon - 4 pm.

Home Forums Events Club & DJ Events "WARMTH" ~ 12.1.12. & Every Saturday from 12 noon – 4 pm.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  djsmoove67 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

djsmoove67
    Participant

Chocolate Soul presents: “WARMTH”

893 East Long Street

Columbus, Ohio

Photobucket

No Cover Charge

An afternoon of warm music, warm people, interactive games & of course coffee.

Genre’s of music provided: Nu~Soul, Lounge, Jazzy, Soulful & Deep House

Hope to see you there… peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

~ an example of Lounge.

djsmoove67
    Participant

~ an example of Soulful House.

djsmoove67
    Participant

~ An example of Nu~Soul…

djsmoove67
    Participant

~ An example of Jazzy House Music.. Peace.

scottlitch
    Participant

I like these selections!

djsmoove67
    Participant

Thanks Brotha Scott… Now if i could hear something similar & soulful at that Quality event.. I’d defininitely come thru. My crew would be willing to combine with you all without a doubt. Peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

Hope to see you soon at the cafe… I’ve already told my crew about Quality. Hope you all have a great evening Brotha.

Squared
    Participant

Quality Mix

Here’s a taste of what your crew can expect tomorrow night. We’d love to collaborate!

djsmoove67
    Participant

Nice mix.. Maybe we can all get together soon to talk more on the collaboration. Just add “gmail” to my username & we can arrange a meeting. Take care.

djsmoove67
    Participant

EVERY SATURDAY! Photobucket

djsonnyblack
    djsonnyblack
    Participant

I gonna miss it this week i have to go my daughter tennis clinic, but I wont miss the week after, I had a dam good time last week.

djsmoove67
    Participant

https://soundcloud.com/#phunksession/jose-james-its-all-over-your ~ Dopeness… Can’t wait to use this track. Sip a lil latte to this..

djsmoove67
    Participant

This weekend will be the last for the year 2012. The Cafe’ will take a holiday break! Hope to see you there… 12pm – 4pm. Peace.

djsmoove67
    Participant

L.O.U.N.G.E. for the work place…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Club & DJ Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ALL THINGS BRUNCH FEST 2018!

brunch festival columbus ohio food festivals

The biggest brunch festival in Columbus returns! Join us on Friday, April 20th for the ALL THINGS BRUNCH Festival and taste your way through the best sweet and savory brunch menus that Columbus has to offer! Limited tickets are available and are likely to sell out in advance:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS