Our City Online

Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

WalMart is "Going Urban" with New Stores

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping WalMart is “Going Urban” with New Stores

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    rus
    rus
    Participant

gramarye wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>
    As the first person to officially refer to me as middle-aged, I now hate you gram. ;)

Nonsense! I’ve just given you the green light to go out and have a nice, entertaining and cathartic midlife crisis. Sports car? Boat? Skydiving? Trophy wife? Vat full of diced leash law supporters? The world is your oyster.

If you go with the vat, remember to wear protective gear. Lye burns, ya know.

Also, keep it around in case the trophy wife thing doesn’t work out. Cheaper than lawyers and less trouble than pigs.

Daz
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

somertimeoh wrote >>

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>
    As the first person to officially refer to me as middle-aged, I now hate you gram. ;)

Yeah, that does make you seem younger than you actually are.

Oooof, having just turned 30 I’m super sensitive to these age classifications now. If Core is OLDER than middle-aged am I middle aged?? I don’t like your scale, Daz, not one bit ;)

Yeah, that’s hardcore man.
    hard…fucking…core.

<3s and rainbows for both of you.

I was going to follow Somer’s comment with “Is he that young? He looks so much older.” But I decided that I was riding the fine line already and didn’t want to catch a foot in my face the next time I saw you out.

KSquared

gramarye wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Nonsense! I’ve just given you the green light to go out and have a nice, entertaining and cathartic midlife crisis. Sports car? Boat? Skydiving? Trophy wife? Vat full of diced leash law supporters? The world is your oyster.

He’s in the perfect field for a midlife crisis :) Potential trophy wives abound.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

somertimeoh wrote >>

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Oooof, having just turned 30 I’m super sensitive to these age classifications now. If Core is OLDER than middle-aged am I middle aged?? I don’t like your scale, Daz, not one bit ;)

hard…fucking…core.

<3s and rainbows for both of you.
    I was going to follow Somer’s comment with “Is he that young? He looks so much older.” But I decided that I was riding the fine line already and didn’t want to catch a foot in my face the next time I saw you out.

Ha! I’ve offered him free meat, booze, and a swimming pool and still can’t lure him out of his compound. I think you’re probably safe :)

Bear
    Participant

No respect.

Klablut

Core_Models wrote >>
    I would, btw, like to take a moment and give a big shout out to C/U though. Every where else in the world where I interact with people, I’m considered a borderline hippie…
    here, I’m the spokesman for corporate greed and a right winger to the core.
    I’d like to thank a certain Facebook friend for pointing this out to me, you know who you are…
    VIVA LA CAPITALISM!

Thank that friend of yours asshat because it matters. Borderline hippy w/ what you argue?? lol More like borderline hyprocrite w/ a sprinkling of who-gives-a-shit – I just saved a dollar! Or is it just because you want to argue and try to be cool to your friends?

So you and others attack me because I agree w/ a poster but do not say anything about her? Why is that? Because you and your friends are fucking cowards? Is she someone you met on a “meetup” and do not want to stir the pot? Get some balls bitches
    Anyone who shops at WM in full knowledge of all the lawsuits and controversy are fucking greedy. Greedy bitches all of you because you can spend an extra dollar or two but you wont. Greed is good!! You obviously dont care about the suffering of others. What great citizens you are. Cowards, Greedy, Selfish and above all just too cool to care. Wally World rocks! Soo fucking pathetic.

Klablut

Core_Models wrote >>

Ha ha ha

Klablut

Core_Models wrote >>

somertimeoh wrote >>

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

hard…fucking…core.

Hilarious! Lol

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Sometimes I buy shirts at K-Mart. They have basic short sleeve button ups that I like. They are well cut and well made, often they’re around $5 on sale, sometimes a little more.

I am a greedy pig.

joev
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>
    Sometimes I buy shirts at K-Mart. They have basic short sleeve button ups that I like. They are well cut and well made, often they’re around $5 on sale, sometimes a little more.
    I am a greedy pig.

I think KMart has a retro allure. It’s the PBR of giant discount chains.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I can see that comparison. I’ve been giving PBR a break lately in favor of Strohs. I do like KMart though, plus now they have Craftsman tools.

joev
    Participant

They should go back to calling it Kresge’s.

rus
    rus
    Participant

joev wrote >>

I kinda hope they call it S-Mart.

Think of the marketing: “Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!”

Probably need some kinda whacky spokesperson though. Someone with a chin.

Twixlen
    Participant

rus wrote >>

joev wrote >>

I kinda hope they call it S-Mart.
    Think of the marketing: “Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!”
    Probably need some kinda whacky spokesperson though. Someone with a chin.

Muppets. All spokes-creatures should be Muppets.

Talcott

joev wrote >>

Snarf wrote >>
    I am a greedy pig.

I think KMart has a retro allure. It’s the PBR of giant discount chains.

The K-Mart on Bethel is like stepping into a time machine. Granted, it’s a time-machine covered in Iron Man II posters, but it feels like it’s no later than 1995 in there.

It also makes my teeth hurt, but that’s because of years of going there right after a stop at the orthodontist to have my braces tightened.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 269 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: