Messageboard - Shopping

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

WalMart is "Going Urban" with New Stores

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Shopping WalMart is “Going Urban” with New Stores

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 269 total)
  • Author

berdawn

gramarye wrote >>

Klablut wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>
    Well, if we got rid of Medicaid, then fewer Wal-Mart employees in Ohio would be using Medicaid, wouldn’t they?

Yes – just let them get sick and die. Don’t worry, you got a get deal on _____.

It is not my place to “let” them do anything. It is, however (or at least should be), their responsibility to provide for their own health care.

why don’t they just barter chickens for it

rus
    Participant

berdawn wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

Klablut wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>
    Well, if we got rid of Medicaid, then fewer Wal-Mart employees in Ohio would be using Medicaid, wouldn’t they?

It is not my place to “let” them do anything. It is, however (or at least should be), their responsibility to provide for their own health care.

What’s wrong with letting people provide for themselves?

Snarf
    Participant

rus wrote >>

berdawn wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

Klablut wrote >>

gramarye wrote >>

Furthermore whats wrong with people dying if they can’t provide for themselves? Fuck ’em, turn em into dog food (or people food.)

Bear
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

rus wrote >>

Furthermore whats wrong with people dying if they can’t provide for themselves? Fuck ’em, turn em into dog food (or people food.)

I was going to say “collective action problems and tragedies of the commons” but that’s actually a much better answer

kit444
    Participant

Snarf wrote >>

The harmonic convergence of [url=https://www.columbusunderground.com/forums/topic/sauteed-human-in-a-rich-white-wine-sauce]this week’s top threads.[/url]

Core_Models

I would, btw, like to take a moment and give a big shout out to C/U though. Every where else in the world where I interact with people, I’m considered a borderline hippie…

here, I’m the spokesman for corporate greed and a right winger to the core.

I’d like to thank a certain Facebook friend for pointing this out to me, you know who you are…

VIVA LA CAPITALISM!

rus
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>
    I would, btw, like to take a moment and give a big shout out to C/U though. Every where else in the world where I interact with people, I’m considered a borderline hippie…
    I’d like to thank a certain Facebook friend for pointing this out to me, you know who you are…
    VIVA LA CAPITALISM!

Does this mean you’ll be receiving your top hat and monocle?

gramarye
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>
    VIVA LA CAPITALISM!

Middle-aged white male business owner? Come on, Core, you’ve been destined to be the enemy for a long time now. :-P

Core_Models

As the first person to officially refer to me as middle-aged, I now hate you gram. ;)

Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Core_Models wrote >>

Heh. I’ve just always thought you were a contrarian. ;)

Daz
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>
    As the first person to officially refer to me as middle-aged, I now hate you gram. ;)

Yeah, that does make you seem younger than you actually are.

Bear
    Participant

Well, this beats class warfare.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Oooof, having just turned 30 I’m super sensitive to these age classifications now. If Core is OLDER than middle-aged am I middle aged?? I don’t like your scale, Daz, not one bit ;)

Core_Models

somertimeoh wrote >>

Daz wrote >>

Core_Models wrote >>

Oooof, having just turned 30 I’m super sensitive to these age classifications now. If Core is OLDER than middle-aged am I middle aged?? I don’t like your scale, Daz, not one bit ;)

Yeah, that’s hardcore man.

hard…fucking…core.

gramarye
    Participant

Core_Models wrote >>

Nonsense! I’ve just given you the green light to go out and have a nice, entertaining and cathartic midlife crisis. Sports car? Boat? Skydiving? Trophy wife? Vat full of diced leash law supporters? The world is your oyster.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 269 total)

The forum ‘Shopping’ is closed to new topics and replies.