Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

New 5-Story Mixed-Use Development Proposed for High Street

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development New 5-Story Mixed-Use Development Proposed for High Street

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

wpcc88
    Participant

@jpizzow I completely agree now they just need to get rid of the flat parking lot between Gay & Long downtown and get something built ASAP @ Columbus Commons. I’m sorry but looking at holes in the side of a building with a canvas of fake windows is just appalling.

labi
    Participant

labi said:
    My understanding is that they got approved by the UARB.

Clarification: The zoning variances were approved by the UARB, but they will still be going through additional design review with the UARB.

Pro Se
    Participant

I noticed this morning that the parking lot was being sealed. Seemed strange to invest in that sort of maintenance in light of the proposed development. Is this project still active?

labi
    Participant

I’ve heard rumors that it has, at best (or worst, depending on your point of view), stalled.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!