Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Vikings

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV Vikings

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Coremodels Coremodels 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Finally getting caught up, been a pretty good season so far but I’m not really digging the mystical wandering guy who showed up in the women’s dreams and then in town.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I feel like this season has gotten a bit more soap opera like.

I also wish they would leave the mystical/magic stuff out and keep it more true to reality.

That said I still look forward to watching it every week.

DeathStorm
    Participant

I’m starting to hate Ragnar. His actions are hasty and he seems much more power hungry than before. Not to mention he seems to hate or mistrust everyone (excpet Athelstan, but that’s no longer a concern). I understand how his character has developed but it’s for the worse. Being the main character I wanted to see him apply some logic like he did in the past. That seems to have gone out the window.

I don’t mind some of the mystic/magic qualities they are integrating. It’s not on the level of Game Of Thrones but it’s interesting, nonetheless. And I feel some of it can be explained as reality based in future episodes. Besides, the soothsayer has always had some magical elements and I don’t think they’ll let that aspect take over the show or become a main driving force in the story.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Besides, the soothsayer has always had some magical elements and I don’t think they’ll let that aspect take over the show or become a main driving force in the story.

good point.

DavidF
    Participant

Just finished Season 1 and I was pretty impressed. Though I did keep flashing back to Sons of Anarchy at times. Donal Logue probably didn’t help me there….

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Another great season underway. This show delivers every time for me, anyone else still watching?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Another great season underway. This show delivers every time for me, anyone else still watching?

Waiting for a handful of them and then plan on watching them on a plane later this month. Great marathon show.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.