Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Two new addtions to DAE OH Restaurant Group

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Two new addtions to DAE OH Restaurant Group

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  albug_cbus 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

albug_cbus

I was just looking up the menu for Tyfoon and came across a newly revamped websitefor the DAE OH Restaurants (Tyfoon, Shoku, Black Olive).

It says they have two new concepts opening in Columbus: A hip cosmopolitan restaurant in the Short North and a Miami Beach style club in the Arena District.

Anyone heard any talk about either of these. Neither sound like my scene but I am curious nevertheless. The Arena one immediately made me think of the closed Spice Bar location, isn’t “Miami Beach” what they tried to emulate? That obviously didn’t work out well…

groundrules
    Participant

albug_cbus wrote >>
    The Arena one immediately made me think of the closed Spice Bar location, isn’t “Miami Beach” what they tried to emulate?

I think it was less Miami Beach and more Jersey Shore

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Never heard of these concepts. Just sent their listed contact an email for clarification and it bounced. Hrm.

bustowner
    Participant

T-Bone from Mac’s parking lot told me that Tyfoon is moving to the Short North, and the old space will be a bar . . .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.