Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tuttle Crossing Subway Employees Fired

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Tuttle Crossing Subway Employees Fired

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Subway is nasty regardless. Eat fresh? Please. That stuff tastes processed as hell.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Mister Shifter said:
    Subway is nasty regardless. Eat fresh? Please. That stuff tastes processed as hell.

8 or 9 years ago I had a sandwich with gray ham. Like Roswell Alien gray.

That was it for me.

bman
    Participant

I heard that Subwayt was adding a new item on the menu … A 4 inch dirty frank sub.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

I had a sandwich with gray ham

Long ago my sister had a job at a Lawson’s store; they told her that when the ham salad turns gray, stir it.

I don’t buy ham salad.

ETA I’m looking for an uncensored version, and the search is not going well.

In fact I’m beginning to think I’ve stumbled on some sort of fetish.

GCrites80s
    Participant

oh no.

xoxocm4314

First we work at a subway and that is a tray we proof our bread on second of all its not tuttle mall its the turkey hill on tuttle crossing at the.. this is unprofessional and unnecessary behavior giving all subway locations a bad name… its clear he did this at the store it disgusting!!! Glad they got fired :-D

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

An 3rd of we all..

News
    Participant

Charges Considered For Former Restaurant Employees Accused Of Taking Pictures Of Genitals On Food, Frozen Urine
    Tuesday July 23, 2013 6:44 PM
    By Tanisha Mallett

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Columbus attorneys are considering charges against two former Subway restaurant employees accused of taking pictures of themselves inappropriately handling food. The Subway at Tuttle Crossing opened Tuesday after it closed on Monday so staff could clean and throw away all products.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/07/23/columbus-charges-considered-for-former-restaurant-employees-accused-of-putting-genitals-on-food.html

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!