Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tuttle Crossing Subway Employees Fired

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Tuttle Crossing Subway Employees Fired

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Subway Employee Puts His Penis On Sandwich Bread; Another Freezes His Urine At Work (PHOTOS)

Posted: 07/22/2013 1:23 pm EDT

A Subway “sandwich artist” admitted today to putting his penis on the store’s sandwich bread and posting the photo on Instagram. The bombshell comes after HuffPost Weird News received several photos posted by two men in Columbus, Ohio, who work for the restaurant chain. Their Twitter and Instagram pages are festooned with photos of their exploits (see below). In several photos, Subway’s signature bread is shaped into penises.

READ MORE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/subway-employee-puts-penis-on-bread-frozen-urine_n_3635174.html

News
    Participant

Columbus Health Department Investigates Report Of Employees Placing Genitals On Food, Freezing Urine
    Monday July 22, 2013 6:05 PM

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Columbus Public Health officials are investigating after a report of indecent conduct at a northwest Columbus restaurant. Health officials said that they were investigating a report regarding the Subway restaurant, 5350 Tuttle Crossing Boulevard. The restaurant is located inside of a Turkey Hill gas station.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/07/22/columbus-health-department-investigating-report-of-employees-placing-genitals-on-food-freezing-urine.html

dubdave00
    Participant

I’m not sure this is the free publicity Tuttle Mall was needing… ;-)

RhondaH

I have heard some horror stories from quite a few people of what goes on in some other local eateries. The cell phone camera and social media have just pulled back the curtain to what probably has been going on for quite sometime.

Eeew!

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Ballsy.

NEOBuckeye
    Participant

Disgusting.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

that looks like some kind of finished wood board he has that “footlong” on. Are they sure that’s actually even at a subway? ’cause i dont remember seeing anything like that in any subway.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    that looks like some kind of finished wood board he has that “footlong” on. Are they sure that’s actually even at a subway? ’cause i dont remember seeing anything like that in any subway.

He says it was at home.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Who doesn’t like to lay it down on some hot buns?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

…I did just realize, per his story, he was at home…making bread for himself?…and decided to rub his unit on it…and take pictures.

Kids these days.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    …I did just realize, per his story, he was at home…making bread for himself?…and decided to rub his unit on it…and take pictures.

Kids these days.

ikr? wtf?

question is… if he’s at home doing this to his own food, where’s the story? Are they afraid he’s gonna escalate to putting a mellon in the microwave and cutting a hole in it?

David

Rockmastermike said:

Its a rubber bake mat thingy. (former sandwich artist.)

GCrites80s
    Participant

Rockmastermike said:
    ikr? wtf?

question is… if he’s at home doing this to his own food, where’s the story? Are they afraid he’s gonna escalate to putting a mellon in the microwave and cutting a hole in it?

or fill a sock full of baloney

geoyui
    Participant

Columbus is the testing ground for a lot of restaurants …

I’m surprised there hasn’t been any 6 inch jokes yet …

bucki12

Decided to eat in this evening after hearing about this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!