Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Trayvon Martin and "Stand Your Ground"

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Trayvon Martin and "Stand Your Ground"

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,080 total)
  • Author

geoyui
    Participant

wow, this could get ugly real fast …

George Zimmerman to fight rapper DMX in celebrity boxing bout

He’s out for blood, he told TMZ. Not only will he break every rule in boxing, he said, he’ll “beat the living (expletive)” out of Zimmerman.

Ian Karmel, a writer for “Chelsea Lately,” has a better idea.

“They should send Floyd Mayweather to the ring and tell George Zimmerman it’s DMX,” he tweeted. “He won’t know the difference.”

groundrules
    Participant

I was disgusted by this until I found out it was going to be DMX, and suddenly I find it the most awesome thing ever.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

DMX is a full on Whitney Houston level pipe hitter.

Should be interesting.

Schoolboy
    Participant

DMX is how old? Gotta be something like 45.

Zimmerman is what 30?

Not saying Zimmerman isn’t the biggest weakling in the world… but that doesn’t seem like a very fair fight.

Probably around the same weight class. Both are pretty tiny.

joev
    Participant

Zimmerman looks 50. He also has a lot of extra face-area to punch.

rus
    rus
    Participant

joev said:
    Zimmerman looks 50. He also has a lot of extra face-area to punch.

Must be eating a lot of ice cream.

joev
    Participant

rus said:
    Must be eating a lot of ice cream.

Could be. Or maybe the fact that he killed a child is causing some stress-eating.

rus
    rus
    Participant

joev said:
    Could be. Or maybe the fact that he killed a child is causing some stress-eating.

I don’t think he feels any guilt.

geoyui
    Participant

George Zimmerman’s Epic Boxing Match With DMX Has Been Canceled[/url]

Zimmerman’s promoter Damon Feldman has decided to forego “a lot of money” and cancel the controversial fight, according to his Twitter feed, [b]because he’s concerned with hurting people’s feelings.[/b]

huh?

News
    Participant

George Zimmerman Again Arrested On Assault Charges
    JANUARY 10, 2015 4:42 PM ET
    SCOTT NEUMAN

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the 2013 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was arrested in Florida late Friday and has been charged with aggravated assault with a weapon.

READ MORE: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/01/10/376379713/george-zimmerman-again-arrested-on-assault-charges

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I’m sure Fox is busy preparing his defense.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Thought this would be worth revisiting considering how many defenders Georgie had on this board.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-bashes-baboon-obama-gun-control-advocates-after-wdbj-shooting/

Real American Hero right there…if you’re a racist.

WJT
    Participant

Thought this would be worth revisiting considering how many defenders Georgie had on this board.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-bashes-baboon-obama-gun-control-advocates-after-wdbj-shooting/

Real American Hero right there…if you’re a racist.

He is an absolute piece of sh*t.

Nancy H
    Participant

He is an absolute piece of sh*t.

I was one of those people who originally thought he was justified in his actions. But, as it turns out… he is, as you said, a piece of shit.

Why anyone would do anything to give him air time, or even the time of day, is beyond me.

Cbussmallbiz
    Participant

Still intrigued by this. By the stupidity of the media on both sides. Another almost false flag operation by the left that had to strip Zimmerman of being Hispanic to plug it into their narrative. (It’s a fact nbc edited the 911 calls to inflame racial aspect). It was so close to the perfect story for their biased world view that they had to make it fit. The same is true of the right, they rushed to embrace a loony as their poster boy for stand your ground.

If Travon had been white or Asian or Hispanic and been out there that night the end result would have been the same.
    I think the behavior of Zimmerman since tells you he is a racist d-bag but first and foremost he is loony tune confrontational.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,080 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: