Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tonight is Dime-A-Dog Night with The Columbus Clippers!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports Tonight is Dime-A-Dog Night with The Columbus Clippers!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

homage
    Participant

Tonight, July 26, 2010, is Dime-A-Dog Night @ Huntington Park.

To celebrate, HOMAGE will be selling Dime-A-Dog Tees for $10.00 while supplies last.

dimeadog.jpg

Tickers are available here or by calling 614-462-2757. See everyone at the game. Be sure to bring your appetite!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Very cool! :D

Lakee911
    Participant

Dime-A-Dog Ten-Dollar-A-Tee shirts? :D

groundrules
    Participant

Lakee911 wrote >>
    Dime-A-Dog Ten-Dollar-A-Tee shirts? :D

abbreviated ‘win-win’.

chrisspinato
    Participant

I’ll be there, right down front. I’ve got 2 tix in the second row behind home plate. I’ll be the one in my BoSox gear though…I’m sure to get pelted with more than a few Hot Dogs.

Underdawg
    Participant

$10 Homage shirts!! What a steal!! I need to get my hands on a “Bernie Kosar for President” shirt for the Brownies home opener. Are there any non-Clippers Homage shirts for sale at Huntington Park during games?

groundrules
    Participant

Underdawg wrote >>
    $10 Homage shirts!! What a steal!! I need to get my hands on a “Bernie Kosar for President” shirt for the Brownies home opener. Are there any non-Clippers Homage shirts for sale at Huntington Park during games?

I believe there are, as the last time I was there I saw some other cleveland sports reference tees, like the 10-cent beer night one and a few others.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via Email:

A record crowd of 12,517 saw the Columbus Clippers defeat the Pawtucket Red Sox 11-7 and consumed 28,543 hot dogs!!!

I experienced my 1st game last Friday. I’m ashamed because I am a native. But it was great, I even started to think that we could support a MLB team? lol Ok maybe not but it was a great experience. Go Clippers!

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Homage is ferocious. I wish there was a store.

homage
    Participant

Michael – working on it…. :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: