Our City Online

Messageboard - Sports

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tonight is Dime-A-Dog Night with The Columbus Clippers!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Sports Tonight is Dime-A-Dog Night with The Columbus Clippers!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

homage
    Participant

Tonight, July 26, 2010, is Dime-A-Dog Night @ Huntington Park.

To celebrate, HOMAGE will be selling Dime-A-Dog Tees for $10.00 while supplies last.

dimeadog.jpg

Tickers are available here or by calling 614-462-2757. See everyone at the game. Be sure to bring your appetite!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Very cool! :D

Lakee911
    Participant

Dime-A-Dog Ten-Dollar-A-Tee shirts? :D

groundrules
    Participant

Lakee911 wrote >>
    Dime-A-Dog Ten-Dollar-A-Tee shirts? :D

abbreviated ‘win-win’.

chrisspinato
    Participant

I’ll be there, right down front. I’ve got 2 tix in the second row behind home plate. I’ll be the one in my BoSox gear though…I’m sure to get pelted with more than a few Hot Dogs.

Underdawg
    Participant

$10 Homage shirts!! What a steal!! I need to get my hands on a “Bernie Kosar for President” shirt for the Brownies home opener. Are there any non-Clippers Homage shirts for sale at Huntington Park during games?

groundrules
    Participant

Underdawg wrote >>
    $10 Homage shirts!! What a steal!! I need to get my hands on a “Bernie Kosar for President” shirt for the Brownies home opener. Are there any non-Clippers Homage shirts for sale at Huntington Park during games?

I believe there are, as the last time I was there I saw some other cleveland sports reference tees, like the 10-cent beer night one and a few others.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Via Email:

A record crowd of 12,517 saw the Columbus Clippers defeat the Pawtucket Red Sox 11-7 and consumed 28,543 hot dogs!!!

I experienced my 1st game last Friday. I’m ashamed because I am a native. But it was great, I even started to think that we could support a MLB team? lol Ok maybe not but it was a great experience. Go Clippers!

MichaelC
    MichaelC
    Participant

Homage is ferocious. I wish there was a store.

homage
    Participant

Michael – working on it…. :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE