Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tom+Chee in Columbus (CLOSED)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Tom+Chee in Columbus (CLOSED)

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I never got around to trying it out, mainly because of the locations. I don’t find myself in Hilliard or Pickerington often, and I don’t dine on campus too much either.

I wonder if it would have faired better if it were set up on Fifth Avenue near Grandview or inside Polaris or Easton? Seems like the strip-mall setup wasn’t a good decision, even for a brand that had a fan base ahead of launch.

tolemac5050
    Participant

You did not miss much Walker.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

IMO the armagoetta sandwich was amazing.. the rest… pretty average. The one in Newport/Cincinatti kills it, but it’s in a very touristy area.

GCrites80s
    Participant

I’m not a pro with the food service biz, but besides campus I felt the locations were out of character for the brand. And campuses can be tough too unless you’re selling pizza or bongs.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

URBAN LIVING TOUR 2020

This year’s Urban Living Tour event has been postponed due to COVID-19, but will be returning later this summer!

CLICK HERE to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale!