Our City Online

Messageboard - Comedy Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tom Green at The Funny Bone - Nov 8, 2012

Home Forums Events Comedy Events Tom Green at The Funny Bone – Nov 8, 2012

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Tom Green

Columbus Funny Bone

Thursday 11/8/2012 @ 7:30 PM

$20.00

21 & up, Dinner Available, Special Engagement

Michael Thomas “Tom” Green, born July 30, 1971, is a Canadian actor, rapper, writer, comedian, talk show host, and media personality. He is best known for his MTV television show The Tom Green Show.

MORE: http://funnybonecentral.com/ShowDetails/60705afc-77c5-447b-a4b1-ce408b692dde/835a5551-0c03-4271-9a36-6bce765bcde3/Tom_Green/Columbus_Funny_Bone

geoyui
    Participant

Tom Green … “Rapper”?

I never really found him funny. All I remember was when he put an ice sculpture of two people having sex on his parent’s yard.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Yeah, I never really got into him. His comedy shtick was just being overly annoying, but I never really found it funny. Just annoying.

Paul
    Participant

geoyui said:
    Tom Green … “Rapper”?

I never really found him funny. All I remember was when he put an ice sculpture of two people having sex on his parent’s yard.

Yeah, he has been a rapper for a long time. He was in a Canadian rap group called Organized Rhyme in the 90’s:

He also raps solo under the name MC Bones.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Walker said:
    Yeah, I never really got into him. His comedy shtick was just being overly annoying, but I never really found it funny. Just annoying.

Canadian/annoying…same diff.

Hi Paul!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Snarf said:

I beg to differ. Canada has produced some hilarious people over the years: John Candy, Dan Akroyd, Phil Hartman, Martin Short, Leslie Neilsen, Michael Cera, Norm Macdonald, Will Arnett, etc.

Oh, and all five Kids in the Hall too.

Graybeak
    Participant

Snarf said:

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

So… anyone going to this tonight? ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Comedy Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: