Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tipping inflation?

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Tipping inflation?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 321 total)
  • Author

DCist wrote >>

Hael wrote >>

half a brick whole brick aye wrote >>
    By the way, DCist, where the fuck do you work, a buffet?? It is a known fact that fine dining establishments do not have 8 table sections, at max they have about 4. Even in the shitty ass restaurant I work at, the table sections max out at 6. 8 table sections my ass. Fuck outta here.

Were you born and raised East Coast? (Jersey, Philly, boroughs of NY?)

Were you asking me? Im from FL.
    I worked in fine dining in Columbus, where there are 8 table sections, especially on a Monday-Wednesday where they aren’t expecting to be busy, but often are.

Chinese buffet, I knew it.

Cookie

mikegetsit wrote >>
    ok baby i have work lunch, you can keep posting, or pos ttha tpicture of you on your sons bday with the white dress, hahaha, i am positive people will shut up then.

Nobody cares what your “baby” looks like.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

oh please…

given that your “baby” is obviously a handpuppet it pretty much says what “it” is that you “get”.

DCist

Haha, everything just became clear. When I said “fine dining” Mike and his “girl” think “Chinese Buffet”

mikegetsit wrote >>
    ok baby i have work lunch, you can keep posting, or pos ttha tpicture of you on your sons bday with the white dress, hahaha, i am positive people will shut up then.

Papa.. don’t you know, it’s what’s on the inside that counts!!!!

KSquared

Hael wrote >>

Are you suggesting his girlfriend lives in the Niagara Falls region?

Well, Brian’s trying to tell me that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagara Falls area, that presently you and he are riding the hobby horse.

Perfect.

Wow guys, we haven’t had such an active little troll in a while! Listen to RMM, don’t feed him and he’ll go away. Maybe he can go hang out with that guy who has 20K in his pocket, I bet they would get along well.

Typical libs, don’t wanna hear anything but their own opinion, god forbid someone speak from an opposing viewpoint, be it the truth at that. Must be politically correct at all times, too!!! Go cry somewhere about it. Maybe in your blog, I’m almost positive you have one.

joev
    Participant

I don’t know if you’re speaking from another viewpoint so much as speaking from another orifice.

Cookie

Typical libs, don’t wanna hear anything but their own opinion, god forbid someone speak from an opposing viewpoint, be it the truth at that.

I thought Mike said she spoke English.

You must be a sculpture major as well.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

LOLWUT!

Shit, coulda fooled me.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

Shit, coulda fooled me.

KSquared

This thread has taken a turn for the douche.

Rockmastermike
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 321 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE