Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Tiny House Parking near Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Tiny House Parking near Columbus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RobertPaulson
    Participant

My fiancee and I are moving to Columbus in October and we are starting to look for a place to “park” our tiny house. Our tiny house is 8.5′ x 28′.

We need a small place for the house, simple water and electrical hookups, and some sort of internet hookup (cable would be great).

We are open to unused land, backyards, RV lots, nice trailer parks (not sure if there are any around Columbus). Ideally we would like to be within 20-30 minutes of downtown Columbus for work.

If anyone has any suggestions or a place they would like to lease out please let me know.
    Thanks! Looking forward to moving to Columbus – I’ve heard great things.

Nancy H
    Participant

Is your house actually a house, or is it a mobile home, camper sort of thing? There are trailer parks in Columbus (I googled and found some). Kind of a scary thought thought… we get tornados in Ohio.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ring in the decade in style! Join us for an all-inclusive NYE celebration!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFO