Our City Online

Messageboard - Music

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

'BON JOVI Because We Can - The Tour'

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Music 'BON JOVI Because We Can – The Tour'

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anne Evans Anne Evans 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

ricospaz
    Participant

Oh Blaze of Glory! tied to Young Guns. Good times back then.

Nikkiangel93
    Participant

Wanted Dead or Alive – My mom used to make me watch the video over and over when I was a kid becasue she was convinced that she was going to marry Jon Bon Jovi so I would love to take her to finally see him in person!

tknepper

Living on a Prayer because it was a strong song that helped me cope during a very difficult time in my life.

sokumar

living on a prayer

leanna27
    Participant

It’s My Life – would love to go!! The one time I had tickets, there was a huge blizzard and my friend (with the tickets) couldn’t make it to Columbus!

mfreeman
    Participant

Definitely “Living on a Prayer”.

rpkeil2
    Participant

In & Out of Love

sdstratton

I would have to say Living on a Prayer. It reminds me that even when things get rough I can take my husbands hand and tell him , we will make it I swear!! I have loved Bon Jovi since I was three. I am now 31!

Runaway.

haylee

We Weren’t Born to Follow.

Although it isn’t one of his most popular songs, the lyrics are so true and it’s a great song to sing along to. LOVE YOU BON JOVI !!

theadocj
    Participant

“Wanted Dead or Alive!!”

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Living on a Prayer

Wanted Dead or Alive. Great rockin’ song. I love to play this on Guitar Hero for the WII.

Alisa

Living on a Prayer will always be a favorite

racegeek
    Participant

“You Can’t Go Home”. Great song.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

The forum ‘Music’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ALL THINGS BRUNCH FEST 2018!

brunch festival columbus ohio food festivals

The biggest brunch festival in Columbus returns! Join us on Friday, April 20th for the ALL THINGS BRUNCH Festival and taste your way through the best sweet and savory brunch menus that Columbus has to offer! Limited tickets are available and are likely to sell out in advance:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS