Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Thurmans or Graffiti which is better

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Thurmans or Graffiti which is better

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Core_Models

Yeah, for me Johnnies is all about the place itself. I have fun there, enjoy a better than average burger, a frosty mug, and see a bunch of familiar faces.

tolemac5050
    Participant

Crabill’s, see you next week!

enigmaco
    Participant

Thinking about going to teds and getting a kitchen sink bison burger, those things are addictive. Man I miss crabils, I’ve ate there for over 20 years lol, and it never gets old.

Raoul Duke
    Participant

My favorite burgers are O’Reillys Black Pepper burger and Flatirons

tolemac5050
    Participant

Crabills was very good today, first time, nice country drive…cash only for those that may make the road trip…

Roland
    Participant

Donna and I drove out to Crabill’s last Saturday. These were the WORST burgers I’ve ever eaten. They might as well have put dirt in between two buns. Seriously, White Castle sounded pretty good after this road trip.

I managed to insult one of the ladies working there by asking who was the man featured prominently in a photo on one of the walls. Turns out he was the ladies grandmother.

Fowl Dude

Is everybody forgetting bison Burgers @ Kitchen Little, or is that a unfair advantage since the meat used is actually good for you?
    Disqualified because bison is not beef?
    Take the Bison Challenge.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

I’m pretty taken with the StuDaBurger at Knead. Everyone I’ve heard that’s tried it seems to love it so far.

Classic American bacon cheese burger- starts with an 8 0z. Pat La Freda beef patty topped with American cheese, house cured bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles and aioli on a challah bun.

I also love the Farmhouse burger they do at Skillet and add a +1 for Kitchen Little.

enigmaco
    Participant

Roland wrote >>
    Donna and I drove out to Crabill’s last Saturday. These were the WORST burgers I’ve ever eaten. They might as well have put dirt in between two buns. Seriously, White Castle sounded pretty good after this road trip.
    I managed to insult one of the ladies working there by asking who was the man featured prominently in a photo on one of the walls. Turns out he was the ladies grandmother.

I beg to differ my friend, being from urbana and growing up eating their burgers they are awesome. White castle is a crappy replacement for them. Not to mention their chilli dogs are delicious.

Roland
    Participant

enigmaco wrote >>

Roland wrote >>

I beg to differ my friend, being from urbana and growing up eating their burgers they are awesome. White castle is a crappy replacement for them. Not to mention their chilli dogs are delicious.

I also had one of the chili dogs. They’ve got nothing on our very own Press Bar chili dogs.

Nothing tastes better than childhood nostalgia though.

Roland
    Participant

double cheeseburger

enigmaco
    Participant

There’s a good sub place there as well called mumfords, they steam press them.

enigmaco
    Participant

So I tried to rossi burger a few days ago, honestly I didn’t like it service wasn’t bad though this woman who was bar tending had a personality of a rock

ohiojimmie
    Participant

I’m amazed no one talks about my favorite burger place, Red Door Tavern on W 5th Ave. http://www.reddoortavern.com/menu2.html

tolemac5050
    Participant

Graffiti burger is not as good since they switched to Orlando buns )I think it is) from Auddino buns!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: