Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Thurmans or Graffiti which is better

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Thurmans or Graffiti which is better

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author

bastardsuperstar
    Participant

i take paypal . . .

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I’m currently hooked on the Graffiti Burger Sicilian.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

bastardsuperstar wrote >>
    i take paypal . . .

maybe i’ll just pay you in raw meat

Roland
    Participant

If you put a leaf or two of lettuce under a bloody burger. You can avoid this soggy bottom buns dilemma.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Tenzo wrote >>

vestanpance wrote >>

osulew wrote >> Instant lose for me.

and one person shorter line for me ;)

You get in the line?
    pffffft
    locals have an in.
    Which is another reason I like it.
    I agree with walker. Being family owned and in the neighborhood gives them an instant 2 bonus points in a 10 point ranking.
    I make an effort to patronize the locals

I’ll stick to being a local north of the city, you stick to the south :p

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

but then what if all the goodness drips away, Ro?

maveric1
    Participant

Get fries to soak up all the goodness.

lifeliberty
    Participant

Mohawk has good burgers too, I forgot about those. The sandwich thread reminded me.

Park Creek Kitchen’s house burger destroys any other burger I’ve had in this city. The fries are a mix of sweet potato / celery-root / potato too…

I eat burgers like Randy from Trailer Park Boys btw.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

RoundTowner wrote >>
    Thurman’s are really not that good, just big. Give me a Double Sumburger from Chillicothe, an old drive in that still has curb service. sumburger.com or Crabills in Urbana, consistently tops American best burger lists which is a surprising feat for a little hole-in-wall in Urbana, Ohio. Their sliders put White Castle’s to shame, sporting a sweet flavor that combines ground beef, relish, and brown mustard on a tiny bun perfect for soaking up any excess juice.
    Burger fans from all over the United States regularly make their pilgrimage to Urbana to sample one of Ohio’s unique restaurant treasures. Family-owned for over 80 years, Crabill’s stands as a testament to quality over the mediocrity of franchising that hampers most American fast-food restaurants.

Sumburger is absolutely nauseating…. Food was horrible.

Roland
    Participant

I’m taking a road trip to Crabill’s in Urbana tomorrow thanks to this thread!

kcrissinger

Back to if only…….Don’s Hamburgers ruled when it was still open.

columbusfoodie
    Participant

Roland wrote >>
    I’m taking a road trip to Crabill’s in Urbana tomorrow thanks to this thread!

While you’re out there, make a side trip to Freshwater Farms of Ohio (http://fwfarms.com/) for some local Ohio trout. Delicious stuff. They were at the North Market farmers market like once a year or two ago, and I’ve missed them greatly since.

bman
    Participant

I vote for the Wendy’s baconator!

Just kidding, never had any of the burgers mentioned here other than 5 Guys. 5 Guys was ok, better than any other fast food place I have had.

carry on …

Twixlen
    Participant

I think Skillet’s burger with the fried egg kills both Graffiti and Thurmans.

I’m with Somer on Johnnies — sometimes the burger will be really, really good… next time, totally average. But, it’s pretty close to my house, and I love the joint, so if I want a burger, that’s where I tend to go.

Kitchen Little’s bison burger is awesome (cooked for you when you order it!) and their bison sliders are the stuff of legend.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: