Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Three-Legged Mare in The Arena District

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Three-Legged Mare in The Arena District

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

News
    Participant

Three-Legged Mare opens in Arena District, replacing O’Shaughnessy’s

Business First by Brian R. Ball, Staff reporter

Date: Friday, December 16, 2011, 12:53pm EST

The Three-Legged Mare is operating at full strength in the Arena District after a bit of a soft opening. Co-owner Natalie Darr said the pub served food – sans alcohol – Monday to family and friends, allowing the staff an opportunity to tweak a few recipes and get in another piece of equipment. It began stocking beer and spirits Wednesday after receiving its state liquor license.

READ MORE: http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2011/12/16/three-legged-mare-opens-in-arena.html

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Bumping an OLD thread but man I just rediscovered this place for my birthday and had a blast. I have been in the three legged mare in the past but strictly for after party drinks. This is the first time I really dined there. The menu was amazing, all the meats are in house cured and the happy hour can’t be beat (especially for the location).

$3 Select appetizers and $4 Draughts from 4-8 and daily specials too. On Wednesdays all entrees are 1/2 off!

Their corned beef cabbage just melts in your mouth. We’ll def be coming back.

Pictures were taken in low light :-/

Oh and the fact that they’re still locally owned is a plus too!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

nice! that looks good. I’ve never been.

OneBagTravel
    Participant

Also my pics are kinda miss representative of the food, not everything is fried lol.

Lunch menu
    Dinner menu

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

you had me at Reuben Balls

Mike88
    Participant

I go here fairly often with buddies, it’s a solid bar.

I gotta say I have wonderful somewhat fuzzy memories of watching the USA vs Russia Hockey game here last olympics. Great times.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE