Our City Online

Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

This is my gluten-free rant.

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat This is my gluten-free rant.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Twixlen
    Participant

I didn’t know that Fox News had a health & wellness channel. Huh.

short pants

Snarf wrote >>

short pants wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

short pants wrote >>
    Without doing any research or rattling off numbers, I can safely bet that those carbs are consumed in sugary foods and ESPECIALLY sugary drinks

This is the definitive Shortpants quote. A dumb statement wrapped in a memo saying he’s too lazy to check whether or not he’s correct.

I know common sense ain’t too common these days, but come on dude, the answer is obvious…if carbs not fat are causing health problems in Americans, and we drink soda like it’s nobody’s business, what more scientific evidence do you need???? :rolleyes:
    I’m not gonna go google and wiki a bunch of crap with argue with you about.
    and you’re the dumb one, if you couldn’t tell by my avatar, I’m not a dude.

you sound highly intelligent.

You are correct Snarf, I am highly intelligent. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

short pants wrote >>

Snarf wrote >>

short pants wrote >>

JimL2 wrote >>

short pants wrote >>
    Without doing any research or rattling off numbers, I can safely bet that those carbs are consumed in sugary foods and ESPECIALLY sugary drinks

This is the definitive Shortpants quote. A dumb statement wrapped in a memo saying he’s too lazy to check whether or not he’s correct.

I know common sense ain’t too common these days, but come on dude, the answer is obvious…if carbs not fat are causing health problems in Americans, and we drink soda like it’s nobody’s business, what more scientific evidence do you need???? :rolleyes:
    I’m not gonna go google and wiki a bunch of crap with argue with you about.
    and you’re the dumb one, if you couldn’t tell by my avatar, I’m not a dude.

you sound highly intelligent.

You are correct Snarf, I am highly intelligent. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

You’re welcome. You definitely don’t sound like an idiot slut at all.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Enough with the personal insults. Be adults.

short pants

I’m not sure how sexual conduct came into play here, and since we’ve never met IRL I’m curious as to how you drew these conclusions that I’m a ‘slut’…hmmmm very strange

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Weren’t you just complaining in this thread about “reading comprehension?”

short pants

I’m not sure how calling me a ‘slut’ is at all relevant to this topic, but one thing thing is obvious

My sincerest apologies for my misspellings of Twitter Tourettes and Crohns Disease, I’m sofa king we tod did :(

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

I said you don’t sound like a idiot slut, at all.

Reading comprehension, remember!

short pants

Your sarcasm is so sarcastic omg lolzzzz

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION