Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Things to do Late Night in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Things to do Late Night in Columbus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

J.R. Locke

Alright this thread is close enough to my interest. I don’t sleep well and I find myself on the up or downswing of something between 2-6 a.m. But I am usually awake during these hours.

I am really looking for a gym that is open late night/early morning, preferably with a basketball court. Does anything like this exists in Columbus?

I guess the alternative is to just drink myself to sleep before 2:00am.

Josh Lapp
    Josh Lapp
    Participant

http://www.snapfitness.com/grandviewoh/

Don’t know if that will entirely serve your purpose, or is close to home, but i remembered seeing that it was 24/7.

cc

I believe the only late night gym with a basketball court is Lifetime Fitness at Easton. It is 24 hours and pretty much has everything but is a bit pricey and a decent drive from WP.

Snap Fitness in Grandview is also 24 hours (keycard access) but is much more limited, think hotel gym on steroids. It does have decent membership prices now (something like $15 a month after some sort of fee).

Another inexpensive 24 hour gym (weekdays) is Planet Fitness in Clintonville, it is bigger (with more equipment) than Snap Fitness but has no basketball court. They have free bagels and pizza once a month.

zp945
    Participant

J.R. Locke wrote >>
    Alright this thread is close enough to my interest. I don’t sleep well and I find myself on the up or downswing of something between 2-6 a.m. But I am usually awake during these hours.

I am really looking for a gym that is open late night/early morning, preferably with a basketball court. Does anything like this exists in Columbus?

I guess the alternative is to just drink myself to sleep before 2:00am.

http://www.thehoopbasketball.com/cont.asp

I think this is open 24 hours. I seem to remember playing there late about a decade ago. It’s worth living them a call.

J.R. Locke

Thanks for the answers! I may swing by Lifetime fitness, I work off of Morse Rd so that would make the most sense.

I really need to get to the gym before work but my sleep cycle just fluctuates too much.

Thanks again.

rus
    rus
    Participant

J.R. Locke wrote >>
    Thanks for the answers! I may swing by Lifetime fitness, I work off of Morse Rd so that would make the most sense.
    I really need to get to the gym before work but my sleep cycle just fluctuates too much.
    Thanks again.

That’s why I tend to work out at home with kettlebells and free weights.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE