Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The ulitimate breakfast sandwich - 830 Calories!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The ulitimate breakfast sandwich – 830 Calories!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

New from Hardees….for a limited time only…a heart attack in ONE meal!!!!!

Hardees Rolls Out 830 Calorie Breakfast Sandwich

agtw31

breakfast of champions

rus
    rus
    Participant

My arteries harden with joy!

hugh59
    hugh59
    Participant

Chef 1: Any attack made by McDonalds against this sandwich would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This sandwich is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Vader: Don’t be too proud of this gastronomical terror you’ve constructed. The ability to cause a heart attack is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Roland
    Participant

I think that actually looks freakin delicious! Too heavy of a breakfast for my liking though :)

agtw31

hugh59 wrote >>
    Chef 1: Any attack made by McDonalds against this sandwich would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This sandwich is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.
    Vader: Don’t be too proud of this gastronomical terror you’ve constructed. The ability to cause a heart attack is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

haha bombs away

Rocknrolloutlaws
    Participant

I do have a special place in my heart for Hardees, it was the only fast food restaurant in town when I was growing up.

That being said, when it comes to breakfast sandwiches, I always prefer bacon to sausage.

derm
    derm
    Participant

I would eat that in a heartbeat. Might be my last heartbeat, but nonetheless.

the sixty three grams of fat is way more impressive to me than the calories. Wowzers.

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Yeah, after eating that you’d better go like… plow a field. Not with a horse, or a tractor, but just… pull the plow by hand all day til the sun goes down.

Or go bench press the Riffe Building all day.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

The other thing is the sodium, now that I make my own breakfast sausage I’m not used to the saltiness of commercial breakfast sausage.

Lanibug65

I worked at Hardee’s when I was a teenager (back in Illinois) and for a fast food place, they have the best breakfast – their biscuits are hand made every morning and sooo good – I wish there were more around…..

shmack

I grew up with Carl’s Jr. out in CA and we’d always visit them for their Western Burger. I mean, who doesn’t like onion rings and bacon and bbq sauce on their burger!?

In any case, Hardee’s got nothing on the Shmack Special, and no, it’s not the Vivian. Two eggs scrambled, lightly grilled pastrami, a slice of american cheese and a slice of swiss, between a fresh roll, YUMMERS. Perfectly melty and stringy from the cheese combo, lightly spiced from the pastrami, and a double dose of the perfect protein. I wonder what the nutritional info is on that…

Roland
    Participant

I haven’t been to the Warehouse Cafe on a Saturday in a looooong time.

shmack

Niether have I. But I stopped in last week on MLK Jr. Day after yoga and the son was there. He remembered me! : o) I didn’t get anything (B got an egg sandwich) and I totally regretted it. Shoulda got a Vivian!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: