Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Eagle (Former La Fogata Space in The Short North)

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The Eagle (Former La Fogata Space in The Short North)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 122 total)
  • Author

somertimeoh
    Participant

Anyone down for a La Fogata meet up later this week? Thurs/Fri?

It’s bothering me that I still haven’t tried it and I’m getting close to my alcohol cut off date so I’ve got to with it if I want margaritas!!

dru
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote Anyone down for a La Fogata meet up later this week? Thurs/Fri?

It’s bothering me that I still haven’t tried it and I’m getting close to my alcohol cut off date so I’ve got to with it if I want margaritas!!

what is this cut-off date you speak of?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I could mayyyyyyybe do tomorrow? I do believe they call that Wednesday. I want the steak choriziquezo I had the last time. It was so good, I’d slap you for it. Also…the mango ‘ritas may be the best thing ever.

Sayin.

somertimeoh
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote Anyone down for a La Fogata meet up later this week? Thurs/Fri?

March 1st. Going on the wagon 6 weeks before my next half-marathon so I can get serious and do what I need to do. I only know sober or sloppy drunk, there’s no in between with me :)

dru
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote

March 1st. Going on the wagon 6 weeks before my next half-marathon so I can get serious and do what I need to do. I only know sober or sloppy drunk, there’s no in between with me :)

that’s a dedication I’ve certainly never become acquainted with.

thursday is out. i am pretty sure the wife would not like me to say i’m heading out on valentine’s day to consume beer and tequila with 2 women I’ve met in an internet chat forum.

friday might conceivably be in…

somertimeoh
    Participant

Oh yeah, forgot about that V-day thing. As you can tell it’s not really that high on the list of priorities :)

I can’t do Wednesday, quiz due by midnight and a test Thursday.

We may have to shoot for next week, but we MUST get this together!

Ndcent

dru wrote thursday is out. i am pretty sure the wife would not like me to say i’m heading out on valentine’s day to consume beer and tequila with 2 women I’ve met in an internet chat forum.

Wise!

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

We can always do next week.

And I promise I won’t make you miss another quiz.

Oops.

drew
    Participant

I fogata bout this thread.

somertimeoh
    Participant

OK, I’m throwing this back out there for tonight. My long run is cancelled in the AM because of the weather so I might as well work on a hangover and drink a boatload of margaritas!! Who’s in?

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote OK, I’m throwing this back out there for tonight. My long run is cancelled in the AM because of the weather so I might as well work on a hangover and drink a boatload of margaritas!! Who’s in?

I might could maybe do a mango margarita or two. I shall let you know. :D

dru
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote OK, I’m throwing this back out there for tonight. My long run is cancelled in the AM because of the weather so I might as well work on a hangover and drink a boatload of margaritas!! Who’s in?

what time are you thinkin’? it might be time for this to meet our collective native texan judgement.

it seems wise to stay close and on foot tonight, and La Fogata fits the bill.

somertimeoh
    Participant

I’m down for whenever. Not sure how crowded it gets on Friday nights.

dru
    Participant

somertimeoh wrote I’m down for whenever. Not sure how crowded it gets on Friday nights.

no idea either. i obviously haven’t been there since the switch from Rojo. i bet we won’t have to worry about Brady Quinn being there, so that will reduce the crowd.

we’d definitely lean towards a bit of a later start, but this is merely shifting movie plans to tomorrow night, thus the schedule is pretty blank.

consult with osulew, and then let us know. perhaps some others will join in as well once we post a time.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

dru wrote

somertimeoh wrote I’m down for whenever. Not sure how crowded it gets on Friday nights.

no idea either. i obviously haven’t been there since the switch from Rojo. i bet we won’t have to worry about Brady Quinn being there, so that will reduce the crowd.

we’d definitely lean towards a bit of a later start, but this is merely shifting movie plans to tomorrow night, thus the schedule is pretty blank.

consult with osulew, and then let us know. perhaps some others will join in as well once we post a time.

Ok.

I am down for some dinner and margaritas.

I’d be ok with later, but my stomach is a bit rumbly and telling me that 630 might be cool.

But whatever.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 122 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE