Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

da leVee

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author

patient_zero
    Participant

FritzLegit wrote >>
    does anyone besides Coldstone Creamery let you try before you buy.

Kitchen Little in the North Market, and all Jeni’s Ice Cream locations let you sample before ordering. Nice option!

I have to get me some more Cheesy Crawfish Etouffe.

Welcome to CU Fritz!

Mic
    Participant

While you’re there, check out the awesome artwork provided by 83 Gallery! Many thanks to Justin for allowing local artists Alex Brown, Trevor Boyle, Joss Parker, W.E. Arnold, and Nick Stull to display their work. The food is great and cheap, and we love the early commitment to our art community!

AmyJ
    Participant

Ooh, I cannot wait to try it out. YUM.

columbusfoodie
    Participant

Had a half and half for lunch today. Awesomeness. Cheap eats. Can’t wait to go back.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Awesome lunch (and dinner with my insane amount of leftovers) today! Love the selection of hot sauces. Love the guys behind the counter. You cannot beat it for a meal under $10 – something we’ve all been asking for lately.

Best of luck to Justin and the rest of the crew. Can’t help but want to support these guys and make sure they stick around as long as they’ll have us!

How do we get these guys some patio furniture and a permit for that? Do it and Bono Pizza might just have a rival for best summer eatery ever :)

jarsloth
    jarsloth
    Participant

Finally got to try this out yesterday for lunch. Justin seemed like a really nice, accomodating owner/operator. Food was excellent and I really appreciate that they have the option to get two items w/o having to buy a full-serving of each. Tried to save some of the ample portion for my lunch today, but couldn’t help myself from eating it all at once.

chrisat4th

Finally got around to checking this place out – it was pretty tasty! I felt like the Crawfish ettouffe wanted some more heat. . . then noticed about 20 conveniently placed hot sauce bottles. Was great!

Andrew Hall

Nevermind. My confusion.

chaptal
    Participant

Really?

Looking at their account there was a menu posted yesterday, and on 10/25, 10/27-28. Seems pretty responsive to questions posted on the wall during the day too.

*edit* Today’s menu has been posted as well.

Andrew Hall

chaptal wrote >>
    Really?
    Looking at their account there was a menu posted yesterday, and on 10/25, 10/27-28. Seems pretty responsive to questions posted on the wall during the day too.
    *edit* Today’s menu has been posted as well.

My fault. I found Da Levee Express Fb page, not the physical location’s Fb page. More confusing that it should be tho.

A.

somertimeoh
    Participant

Hmmm, I like that he separates the brick and mortar info from the cart.

somertimeoh
    Participant

somertimeoh
    Participant

Andrew Hall

somertimeoh wrote >>
    Hmmm, I like that he separates the brick and mortar info from the cart.

I guess, but if you were really unfamilar with the business (or just in a hurry like me), it is confusing since the street address is listed for the Da Levee Express.

A.

shadytree

Today’s Fudha’s discount is Da Levee – $10 gift certificate for $5. Warning, it can only be used from 2pm – 7pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION