Our City Online

Messageboard - TV

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Leftovers

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion TV The Leftovers

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  scarletandgrey 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I love this show so much and will miss it off season. I dug into the book a little, and we’re pretty much at the end of it (and even past the book) already…so from here on out is completely fresh territory.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

When the hell is this coming back???

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I’ll probably check this out after I finish Bloodline. The trailer got me so hyped last year and then I never watched it. Ashamed to say I kind of put it on the back burner after I heard some pretty ho-hum reviews through the wire.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I’ll probably check this out after I finish Bloodline. The trailer got me so hyped last year and then I never watched it. Ashamed to say I kind of put it on the back burner after I heard some pretty ho-hum reviews through the wire.

It started almost bad, like 2-3 episodes in I wasn’t sure I liked it at all…by the end of the season it was in Game of Thrones zone for shows I like.

Also, Rectify seasons 1 & 2 are on Netflix now…trust me, you won’t be disappointed.

RBloodworth
    Participant

When the hell is this coming back???

Nothing has officially been announced, but I would assume that it’s returning in the summer, most likely in the 10:00 PM time slot following the second season of True Detective.

bayrea
    Participant

I think I read somewhere that they might be doing the events from another towns perspective. Maybe expanding on the different cults and gov’t cover ups that were more of a subplot the 1st season.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I think I read somewhere that they might be doing the events from another towns perspective. Maybe expanding on the different cults and gov’t cover ups that were more of a subplot the 1st season.

http://screenrant.com/leftovers-season-2-casting-setting-characters/

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Season 2 has been incredibly compelling TV, last night’s episode more than most. I end up looking forward to this show more than anything else currently on TV every week.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I watched the entirety of Season 1 in the span of a day (24 hours).

I took a few days break to digest, and now I’m halfway through Season 2.

Loving this show, and really enjoying how Season 2 has expanded upon things. Should be wrapped up with S2 by tomorrow.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Side Note: HBO… having pretty significant spoilers in the form of a Season 2 commercial before every episode on HBO GO is pretty freaking dumb for people who are new to the series. SMH.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I watched the entirety of Season 1 in the span of a day (24 hours).

I took a few days break to digest, and now I’m halfway through Season 2.

Loving this show, and really enjoying how Season 2 has expanded upon things. Should be wrapped up with S2 by tomorrow.

The use of music alone in season 2 is enough to make this my current favorite show. Was just announced, season 3 is happening (and likely the final season).

DavidF
    Participant

I was on the fence after season 1, but after watching season 2 I can confidently say this is one of the most compelling and interesting shows I’ve watched in a long, long time.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

I was on the fence after season 1, but after watching season 2 I can confidently say this is one of the most compelling and interesting shows I’ve watched in a long, long time.

Totally agree.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Interesting the story from the book is all done and now they’re just making it up as they go along.

Mister Shifter
    Participant

Interesting the story from the book is all done and now they’re just making it up as they go along.

The author has been working alongside the crew on the show, even co-writing a few episodes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘TV’ is closed to new topics and replies.