Our City Online

Messageboard - Development

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Jackson on High

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Development The Jackson on High

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 196 total)
  • Author

rory
    Participant

I just know it’s a sports bar. Just minutes from my house that will only show soccer, baseball and have Thai food 24 hours a day. Fingers are crossed.

AmyJ
    Participant

I know that Kroger well. I was hoping for a little local supermarket — maybe with a yum prepared foods area? But no, not that lucky.

goldenidea
    Participant

I just know it’s a sports bar.

I heard it was going to be an innovative & original new Thai restaurant.

Brad – amazing design, architecture, the works – nice addition to this part of North High and love Scullys next store – also great way to start to tie in Weinland Park and South Campus – this place will rock

cc

When I hear the ‘concept is amazing’ and ‘under-served market’, I can only think of one possible thing – obviously a segway store.

It was only a matter of time. ;)

We will all remember where we were when the Gallery Hop became a Roll…

surber17
    Participant

@cc – you mean like the one about 3 blocks from there :)

Jason Powell
    Jason Powell
    Participant

A miniture Dick’s would be nice.

DavidF
    Participant

I just spit soda all over my computer screen.

bradhowe
    Participant

The new retail tenant at The Jackson will not be selling alcohol or food. However, folks that frequent the space will get the same joy as if you were having a cocktail and a nice meal but from a different more healthy angle. The interior design is being completed this week with build-outs taking place throughout January.

The first week of February the state-of-the art equipment will arrive. This equipment is the only one of its kind in the state and it is special.

The folks we have staffing the facility are the best of the best. Stay tuned.

Brad

surber17
    Participant

bradhowe wrote >>
    The new retail tenant at The Jackson will not be selling alcohol or food. However, folks that frequent the space will get the same joy as if you were having a cocktail and a nice meal but from a different more healthy angle. The interior design is being completed this week with build-outs taking place throughout January.
    The first week of February the state-of-the art equipment will arrive. This equipment is the only one of its kind in the state and it is special.
    Brad

I’m stumped.

Its a fitness center.

labi
    Participant

spa?

yeah, I’m thinking yoga, massage, pilates, blah blah blah. And while that’s cool, I can assure you, those things have never made me feel similar to a cocktail and a nice meal.

greenhouse1014
    Participant

jpizzow wrote >>
    A miniture Dick’s would be nice.

The twelve year-old in me cracked up with this.

rory
    Participant

bradhowe wrote >>
    Brad

oh, plastic surgery?!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 196 total)

The forum ‘Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: