Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 377 total)
  • Author

lifeliberty
    Participant

for the Vickies, they are made by Lays. (info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Vickie%27s ) Try Weilands or other gourmet shops(maybe Hills), I doubt you have to have them shipped in. I’m pretty sure that people here in the office were buying them from Sams club or somewhere(when they were set up a little snack stand for charity)

State and High Subway sells them.

you can call Miss vickies cust service 1.866.264.2056

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Miss Vickie’s can be found at Brown Bag Deli. I almost always get those Jalapeno ones when I go there.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I’m almost totally sure I’ve seen those Vickies ones at Weilands.

KSquared

I used to love these.

DavidF
    Participant

This is actually really good.

DavidF wrote >>

Where did you get this!!???? We used to carry the spicy maya bar at world market…it was my favorite!!!!! Please let me know!! I love this company!

michaelcoyote
    Participant

I like Japanese “sembe” and Korean “seasoned laver” also known as seasoned nori.

DavidF
    Participant

melissagiggles wrote >>

DavidF wrote >>

Where did you get this!!???? We used to carry the spicy maya bar at world market…it was my favorite!!!!! Please let me know!! I love this company!

Believe it or not, I stumbled across this at a Wal-Mart in Sandusky while I was looking for some Tums.

Here’s their website:

Chuao Chocolates[/url]

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

I think I’ve said this on here before but

is the debil.. I could eat this until I explode.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I can’t even buy chips and freakin chip dip. I will eat that shit until I nearly vomit or until my tongue swells up from all the salt. I also cannot be trusted with Cheez Its.

Yesterday at lunch I was making cucumber and cream cheese “oreos”
    Thank god my coworker ran out of cucumber, or we’d have eaten those until we puked too.

Daz
    Participant

osulew wrote >>
    I can’t even buy chips and freakin chip dip. I will eat that shit until I nearly vomit or until my tongue swells up from all the salt. I also cannot be trusted with Cheez Its.

I have this exact problem.

If we purchase any type of chips for the house, I can see myself getting visibly fatter.

SJT
    SJT
    Participant

I no longer eat dairy but for those of you who do- I found that the cilantro& chive yogurt dip from Trader Joes paired with their sweet potato chips is da bombage. Plus the dip is pretty low in fat& calories compared to most, so it makes it soooo easy to justify eating more than you should. :)

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Try the cream cheese from the Arab markets, one common brand name is Puck. The flavor is nothing like cheap grocery store cream cheese. (Nor is the price, but oh well.)

The smaller jars can be re-used as juice glasses.

Schoolboy
    Participant

michelob’s greatest creation

is it as good as?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 377 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: