Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Viewing 2 posts - 376 through 377 (of 377 total)
  • Author

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

OK this is unusual, my Kroger is closing out a Spanish food promotion and I got some jars of this garlic-parsley sauce:

http://neuheiten.koelnmesse.net/250/2015/us/products/view/product_id:20923/cat:26418

It is intense. I put a full jar into a batch of pasta and went into overgarlic, which is rare for me. I’ll go back and get more while they still have it.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

As I drone slowly through that Kroger, I hover around a kiosk of Ohio products.

Lo and behold, JB’s Best BBQ ghost pepper sauce out of Athens:

Nice. It tastes good, nice tomato base, but it takes a few seconds for the 500-pound weight to fall 500 feet onto your head.

This is what the hottest BBQ sauce at wing places should be. Their hottest offerings are maybe as hot as this (not always) but the salt levels are insane.

Viewing 2 posts - 376 through 377 (of 377 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION