Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining The I Discovered A Snack Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy Mak
    Jimmy Mak
    Participant

Hot n’ Spicy Cheez-Its.

Heaven in my mouth.

KSquared

Can y’all start listing the place where you can find your goodies? Some of these are making me want to go shopping right now.

zp945
    Participant

I don’t know the brand name but when I was in Mexico I had these roasted peanuts with lemon. I prefer salty to sweet any day and I’ve been missing these ever since I came back. Anyone know a brand and if there’s a Mexican market in town to buy them?

DavidF
    Participant

zp945 wrote >>
    I don’t know the brand name but when I was in Mexico I had these roasted peanuts with lemon. I prefer salty to sweet any day and I’ve been missing these ever since I came back. Anyone know a brand and if there’s a Mexican market in town to buy them?

No, but I do know that at the Bangkok market on refugee, you can buy shakers of lemon salt that I put on everything. Try that on some plain roasted nuts.

DavidF
    Participant

Oh, and you should try these:

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Mmmm…. holiday candy…

Candy Cane Mint Hershey Kisses

AmyArt21
    Participant

Honey Maid Mini S’mores Sandwiches.

These are so delicious!!

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

Krema almondized peanuts, whether unsalted, salted, or peppery.

lifeontwowheels
    Participant

DavidF wrote >>
    Oh, and you should try these:

I love the wasabi and soy version.

hungrywoolf
    Participant

zp945 wrote >>

There are a lot of Mexican Markets – Michoacana has 6 or 7 branches, with the biggest being Morse Road (I think). La Plaza Tapatia in the Westland Mall is great as well. I don’t know if they have exactly what you are looking for – but definitely worth a try.

Alex Silbajoris
    Participant

There’s a whole line of Mexican snacks, some of them are great. Just always check them closely for signs of insect contamination, like a lot of dust in the corners of the bag.

michaelcoyote
    Participant

I tried the Conn’s Salt and Vinegar, and it’s pretty good.

DavidF
    Participant

How could I forget about Pocky? I loves me some Pocky!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 377 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION