Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The FINAL Columbus Underground Happy Hour - Nov 7 at The Crest

Home Forums Events CU Events The FINAL Columbus Underground Happy Hour – Nov 7 at The Crest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Twixlen
    Participant

Graybeak said:
    Well, welcome to the board MetroRealtor!

What a totally not awkward way to post on your first day.

+1 Heh.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Big thanks to all who came out tonight! Great catching up with folks that we haven’t seen in a long time like Mr. Core Models himself! ;) Crest was super slammed, so it was a little crowded. Most CU’ers crowded into the front corner, so hopefully everyone who stopped by got a chance to say hi and hang out! :D

See you all at the Holiday Party in December! Big fun is in store for that one!

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Yeah, had a great time as always (even though “always” has been a long time!). Love seeing some of those faces I haven’t seen in ages, and thanks for the beer Patientzero!

patient_zero
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    …and thanks for the beer Patientzero!

A long time deserves a beer. That Portside Riptide Red from Cleveland was delicious. This was my first taste of their beer. It had a mildly hoppy rye flavor.

Seventh Son’s Saison Noir was equally as tasty in a different way. I’ve had plenty of saisons, but never a dark version.

And since they had Thirsty Dog’s Saison Pawpaw – one of my favorite Ohio beers- I had to indulge.

Their beer selection was great, just like their sister location 4th Street Bar. Didn’t try the food, but service was great from the bartenders and the servers seemed to be on top of their game.

Great location of a meetup, Walker and Anne. What’s next – curling on the Commons with CU?

Meeting JimL2 is on my bucket list.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

patient_zero said:
    Meeting JimL2 is on my bucket list.

Might have to have the next meetup in Bahstan so that Jim can come. ;)

Roland
    Participant

No one wants to read my newsletter! :(

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

good times

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION