Our City Online

Messageboard - CU Events

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The FINAL Columbus Underground Happy Hour - Nov 7 at The Crest

Home Forums Events CU Events The FINAL Columbus Underground Happy Hour – Nov 7 at The Crest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

catnfiddle
    Participant

I am ill and don’t want my parting gift to the CU crowd to be this bug. Assuming there is a Christmas Party, I’ll see you all there!

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

catnfiddle said:
    Assuming there is a Christmas Party, I’ll see you all there!

There will be! Details next week! ;)

rus
    rus
    Participant

catnfiddle said:
    I am ill and don’t want my parting gift to the CU crowd to be this bug. Assuming there is a Christmas Party, I’ll see you all there!

May you recover quickly.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

So many regulars from the old days I’d love to see again, but I’m sure won’t be in attendance. Definitely glad that Papa Ro will be there! I watched the Dagwood Challenge video again like 2-3 months ago, and miss all those folks!

DJ DocMedPot
    DJ DocMedPot
    Participant

Will this event be the final straw to get me to the Crest? Depending on how this day rolls for me I may drop on by sometime this evening if I can tear myself away from my busy gaming schedule…

Manatee
    Manatee
    Participant

Aaaaw the end of an era. Not that I made it to hardly any meetups anyway ;)

Live it up dudes.

groundrules
    Participant

if there’s not a ball pit at this one….

peanutnozone
    Participant

I ALWAYS wanted to go to one of these things. And then I moved away, but told myself I’d pop into town to be able to make one. Sad day.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Manatee said:
    Aaaaw the end of an era. Not that I made it to hardly any meetups anyway ;)

You were always there in spirit. ;)

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

For those who might get hungry tonight:

Published on May 22, 2013 10:00 am
    Restaurant Review: The Crest Gastropub
    By: Miriam Bowers Abbott

The Crest Gastropub is swarming with customers. They’re everywhere, sitting at the bar, perched on the patio, standing around… standing in the parking lot waiting to get inside the joint.

You can’t blame them, really. It’s a beautiful island on Indianola: an airy, rustic-slash-industrial spot with a big list of beers. Who wouldn’t want to go hang out?

READ MORE: https://www.columbusunderground.com/restaurant-review-the-crest-gastropub-ma1

catnfiddle
    Participant

Sounds like we may have to have those occasional guerrilla, who-wants-to-drink-with-me gatherings where I met so many of the old-timers here. Remember, the secret password is “streetcar”.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

catnfiddle said:
    Sounds like we may have to have those occasional guerrilla, who-wants-to-drink-with-me gatherings where I met so many of the old-timers here. Remember, the secret password is “streetcar”.

No worries. There will still be more events in the future. That include booze. ;)

MetroRealtor

I had the exact same experience as TaraK at multiple happy hours. Walker, I am disappointed that you unsubscribed from our Newsletter without even reading it. It will be having a lot of pertinent information for Metro Folks.

Graybeak
    Participant

Well, welcome to the board MetroRealtor!

What a totally not awkward way to post on your first day.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

MetroRealtor said:
    I had the exact same experience as TaraK at multiple happy hours. Walker, I am disappointed that you unsubscribed from our Newsletter without even reading it. It will be having a lot of pertinent information for Metro Folks.

Everyone is welcome at our happy hours! Please introduce yourself and say hello next time! ;) The more the merrier!

And sorry, I don’t recall signing up for a newsletter. I don’t really subscribe to many email newsletters on a personal basis.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

The forum ‘CU Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: