Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Ndcent wrote macaroni salad > potato or pasta salad

FACT

p.s. I’ve been eating crap like Rally’s for almost 40 years, so there wouldn’t be anything “early” about the diabetes…but I don’t have it regardless :D

Cyclist

I ride a fucking bike dude. I need the high quality calories to pedal and stay warm for long periods outside in the winter. I am more concerned by you hitting me with your car than some dietary problem killing me. Eskimos eat seal blubber all day!

joev
    Participant

We might have a difference of opinion on the meaning of high quality.

Cyclist

When I say it is high quality….I mean it is potent. It takes other plant, fossil fuel, and sun calories to make those dairy, egg, and meat calories that go into Rally’s sandwiches. It is like rocket fuel.

The longest bike ride I ever did was from Chit and High to Olympia Washington in 36 days. The whole way I ate fat, sugar, McDonalds, Mountain Dew, Jelly Beans, Beer, Whole Milk, meat, meat, meat, fat, candy, candy, water, fat, meat, fat, candy, Snickers, a dozen do-nuts and a gallon of milk for breakfast, fat, meat,meat, candy, Mountain Dew, etc.

Ndcent

Cyclist wrote When I say it is high quality….I mean it is potent. It takes other plant, fossil fuel, and sun calories to make those dairy, egg, and meat calories that go into Rally’s sandwiches. It is like rocket fuel.

The longest bike ride I ever did was from Chit and High to Olympia Washington in 36 days. The whole way I ate fat, sugar, McDonalds, Mountain Dew, Jelly Beans, Beer, Whole Milk, meat, meat, meat, fat, candy, candy, water, fat, meat, fat, candy, Snickers, a dozen do-nuts and a gallon of milk for breakfast, fat, meat,meat, candy, Mountain Dew, etc.

You rode 70 miles a day for 36 days?

Cyclist

Averaged 87 miles a day.

8 Centuries in a row across Montana and Idaho.

High of 132 miles in one day: Portland Oregon to Olympia Washington.

You can not take such straight-line distances on a bike. Interstates are not always feasible to travel on, and when they are, they are really noisy. All the backroad ravel takes up more miles.

Ndcent

Cyclist wrote Averaged 87 miles a day.

8 Centuries in a row across Montana and Idaho.

High of 132 miles in one day: Portland Oregon to Olympia Washington.

You can not take such straight-line distances on a bike. Interstates are not always feasible to travel on, and when they are, they are really noisy. All the backroad ravel takes up more miles.

Very cool.

Cyclist

More like very stressful!

Simon Nelson

dinner tonight:

Cyclist

I am looking foward to this Dagwood Challenge. Coremodel, have you wrangled up any prizes yet?

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Cyclist wrote I am looking foward to this Dagwood Challenge. Coremodel, have you wrangled up any prizes yet?

Working on it, will have it done this week ;)

Cyclist

I also might challenge you to a chain smoking compitetion then a 3000 mile bike ride followed by a trash talking contest.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Cyclist wrote I also might challenge you to a chain smoking compitetion then a 3000 mile bike ride followed by a trash talking contest.

well, you’d go down 2 out of 3…but I don’t think I’d live through the middle one :lol:

Cyclist

You think you can beat me at chain smoking and trash talking simotaneously? How about a spelling contest too, that way you will have a chance to win at something. :P

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Spoke with Eric at the Ohio Deli, we’re on for March 1st, 3:00. I’m going to round up a finalized list of contestants, he’s cool with people watching, filming, taping, etc.

Anyone who finishes in under 30 minutes gets a shirt and their photo on the wall, and I’ve got 2 other prize possibilities I’m waiting on finalizing as well.

I’ve also sent a challenge to the Big Bass Brothers from 610 to participate…and if they do, I expect C/U to show those fat bastards up.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: