Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    BreakfastwithNick
    BreakfastwithNick
    Participant

Adam Richman of Man v Food just contributed to the GoFundMe campaign and tweeted about it. Hopefully it helps them rebuild everything.

Chrysee
    Chrysee
    Participant

That’s so nice of him to signal boost like that. We never ended up eating there even though we meant to. Hope they get back on their feet soon.

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I would like to propose that within 30 days of the Ohio Deli reopening, we have the Dagwood Challenge Redux…

Anyone?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

I would like to propose that within 30 days of the Ohio Deli reopening, we have the Dagwood Challenge Redux…

Anyone?

I’ll record it! ;)

Porky
    Porky
    Participant

I’m in!

Looks like they are getting some help from Man vs Food guy. http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/01/05/ohio-deli-folo-0105.html

News
    Participant

Deli’s future uncertain at South High location
    By GARY SEMAN JR.
    Thursday August 6, 2015 4:16 PM

It’s unclear whether the Ohio Deli & Restaurant will return to 3444 S. High St., Columbus. The restaurant, known for its iconic Dagwood sandwich, was badly damaged by a fire in December. Its owners, Eric and Heather Hejduk, had vowed to reopen on the parcel, but interest from other retail users suggests that might not be the use for the South Side location.

READ MORE: http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/stories/2015/08/06/delis-future-uncertain-at-south-high-location.html

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: