Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The Ohio Deli & The Dagwood Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author

CDS sherman

i squeeze the cut over my barnyard buster because i dont like the white gravy…

laChewla
    Participant

3 minutes from now you will all be done.

And probably feel like shit.

Speaking of shit… In some sick sad version of CU, I think it would only be appropriate for you all to take photographs documenting the gigantic dumps you take after this challenge. It would be like a secondary contest. And we’d all know who used the “fiber method”.

Sorry. I am gross.

Tigertree

No results yet? What the hell?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Sopressata has the official list of names and time of completion. I’ll let her post them up. :D

Cyclist

Well, I will let the official record keeping release the winner.

kitsune27

official dagwood eating competition record:

winner – zach (cyclist): 11 min

jeff: 11 min 30 sec

daniel (skreened): 15 min

shawn (Swan): 17 min

jim (cmhgourmand): 18 min

mike (Mike): 27 min

chris (CDS sherman): 29 min 30 sec

roland (Roland): dropped out

joey(NDcent): dropped out

dave (coremodels): dropped out

jim (JimL2): dropped out

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

Big congrats to Zach on a well-earned victory…and to Swan for actually eating pie afterwards (maniac), and to all those who are much better men than I :oops:

kitsune27

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m pretty hurt LOL!

HeySquare
    Participant

That was a monstrous sandwich. I was afraid just watching you guys eat it. It was the Godzilla of sandwiches.

But the best was watching Jeff dunk the bread. I salute you… you were a madman on that sandwich! (and I hope you don’t die from gastric blockage)

And it was indeed the fries that killed them.

I laughed. I laughed so hard I cried. It was better than “Cats”.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Core, I am going to kill you. I think my stomach just fell out through a large ragged hole where my belly button used to be.

I may have found Josh Matko on facebook. Waiting for a reply. If it’s him I’m going to chase him around the virtual block shouting “HOLY SHIT IT’S JOSH MATKO!!”

Even if it’s not him, I think Walker should still film an interview asking what it’s like to share a name and vague facial features with the man who destroyed the Dagwood in six minutes…

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

JimL2 wrote Core, I am going to kill you. I think my stomach just fell out through a large ragged hole where my belly button used to be.

I may have found Josh Matko on facebook. Waiting for a reply. If it’s him I’m going to chase him around the virtual block shouting “HOLY SHIT IT’S JOSH MATKO!!”

Even if it’s not him, I think Walker should still film an interview asking what it’s like to share a name and vague facial features with the man who destroyed the Dagwood in six minutes…

:lol:

I feel ya brutha, I’m hurting BIG TIME too!

And keep us up on the pursuit of Josh Matko, the man is a legend!!!

kitsune27

JimL2 wrote I may have found Josh Matko on facebook. Waiting for a reply. If it’s him I’m going to chase him around the virtual block shouting “HOLY SHIT IT’S JOSH MATKO!!”

oh, it’s him. he posted a thread from CU discussing the dagwood.

Jim Lauwers
    Participant

Josh Matko, Scourge of the Dagwood wrote yeah, that’s me. 6 minutes. Afterward I didn’t eat for 2 days.

Edit: I asked him if he’d be so kind as to consider a video interview. I always knew Facebook would help me make an ass out of myself to total strangers.

Edit: I just realized I was referencing Akira earlier, with that talk about my stomach. You know, the hallucination Tetsuo has after he stalls Kaneda’s bike? Yes you do, right before the government agents re-capture him. I can’t find a screencap and I’m too drunk to find my DVD copy. Anyway, sorry about referencing Akira, it won’t happen again. Thanks!

Edit: JOSH FUCKING MATKO!!!

CDS sherman

look at my dumb ass looking the other way in the group shot…. with a tape measure of all things :P

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: