Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

The Best Cupcakes in Town

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion The Best Cupcakes in Town

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kwabena

I usually don’t eat sweets especially cakes but my wife brought home some gourmet cupcakes she oreder online from a bakery in Dublin called Kissicakes. Now I am addicted and hooked! I never though cupcakes could look and taste so good…lol!

duncanfj
    Participant

I heard they were started by Janna Coe.

Kwabena

duncanfj wrote >>
    I heard they were started by Janna Coe.

I met the owner and her name is Sonya, a real cutie too!

Kwabena

I ordered two dozen raspberry lemmonade cupcakes from kissicakes today for my daughter’s soccer team and they were all gone in less than two minutes! My daughter was crying because she didn’t get any so I went to their website http://www.kissicakesnsweets.com and ordered another batch for her.

Usually you have to allow two days from your date of order but when I called Sonya and explained the situation, she baked my cupcakes and delivered them today! WOW

roy
    Participant

Kwabena wrote >> …when I called Sonya and explained the situation, she baked my cupcakes and delivered them today! WOW

I’m confused. Aren’t you Sonya?

Sonya

Hi, I’m Sonya. A friend of mine told me about this “blog” that was going on. I think this is a nice way to find out what’s going on around town, right in the comfort of your own home. I appreciate the conversations that are going on about my cupcakes…especially since I’m new to this.

Sonya

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

KEEP LOCAL JOURNALISM HEALTHY.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE