Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Terrible service from This Week News/Dispatch

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Terrible service from This Week News/Dispatch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Analogue Kid
    Participant

For the past few months, I have been getting the This Week Upper Arlington News at the house. Problem is, I live in Northwest Columbus and we should be getting the Northwest News. I’ve gone back and forth with the Dispatch people about it and they keep promising to fix it but still nothing. The last I heard more than a month ago they fired the delivery person which I thought was unnecessary. Clearly it didn’t help because we haven’t received a Northwest News since May. I’m wondering if anyone else here is still missing SNP, I know I am. I can’t seem to catch the delivery person to tell them either. Any thoughts on what to do?

GCrites80s
    Participant

Somebody somewhere’s saying, “Why don’t they just take the damn Arlington paper? Why would they want a Columbus paper when they can get an Arlington one?”

ricospaz
    Participant

I haven’t gotten it in months, and I live in Grandview. Regular street, house delivery. I see it on porches on nearby streets.

groundrules
    Participant

I’m just pissed that mine often comes really late. Like sometimes 9 or 10 on the weekends.

Analogue Kid
    Participant

ricospaz said:
    I haven’t gotten it in months, and I live in Grandview. Regular street, house delivery. I see it on porches on nearby streets.

There were a few weeks in August with no paper delivery whatsoever too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: