Messageboard - Everyday Chit Chat

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Teens kill College Student "For Fun"

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Everyday Chit Chat Teens kill College Student "For Fun"

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author

myliftkk
    Participant

rus said:
    Of course if Obama hadn’t involved himself in the first place this wouldn’t even be an issue for me.

FTFY

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

MRipley said:
    I see you’re as upset about the apparent racism & stalking associated with this incident as you were about the Zimmerman/Martin incident.

Speaking of idiots.

If these murderers are acquitted, you’ll see me upset.

As they are being charged appropriately and will likely be convicted, I’m not seeing any failure in the justice system at the moment.

But sure, other than that…this is [i]exactly[/i] like the Trayvon Martin incident.

I mean, except that these kids weren’t sent on their way home after the shooting.

That they were all charged with homicide.

That no one is suggesting the victim somehow brought this on himself.

That no one is sending tens of thousands of dollars to these kids’ defense funds.

I mean yeah, other than THAT stuff, they’re identical cases…

MHJ
    Participant

Really folks? I must’ve missed the part in this story where the cops didn’t secure the crime scene, let the perpetrators walk away, left the body in the morgue for 3 days without letting the parents view it, and then waited 45 days to charge the killer with a crime.

kit444
    Participant

rus said:
    Even being charitable, if the political reactions are different because of the skin tone of the victim then Obama not issuing a statement because of that is the same effect.

Of course if Obama hadn’t involved himself in the first place this wouldn’t even be an issue.

The President should never say anything pertaining to racial matters? Does making a statement once oblige him to do so every time after an interracial crime thereafter?

MHJ
    Participant

Coremodels said:
    If these murderers are acquitted, you’ll see me upset.

As they are being charged appropriately and will likely be convicted, I’m not seeing any failure in the justice system at the moment.

But sure, other than that…this is [i]exactly[/i] like the Trayvon Martin incident.

I mean, except that these kids weren’t sent on their way home after the shooting.

That they were all charged with homicide.

That no one is suggesting the victim somehow brought this on himself.

That no one is sending tens of thousands of dollars to these kids’ defense funds.

I mean yeah, other than THAT stuff, they’re identical cases…

+1

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

We should send these thug teens to Australia and let razor blade gloved kangaroos go wild on them, followed by hungry boars.

myliftkk
    Participant

Snarf said:
    We should send these thug teens to Australia and let razor blade gloved kangaroos go wild on them, followed by hungry boars.

Uh… how do you think Australia came to be?

The kangaroos and boars didn’t work out the first time.

dru
    Participant

Snarf said:

no need to arm ‘roos, they have Cassowary’s
    [img]http://seriouslyforreal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/9-cassowary.jpg[/img]

geoyui
    Participant

kit444 said:
    The President should never say anything pertaining to racial matters? Does making a statement once oblige him to do so every time after an interracial crime thereafter?

It’s not like the president has experienced any real racism himself anyways. I mean, he’s only been called a Islamic extremist, terrorist, communist, illegal alien, portrayed as a monkey, hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc.

And I’m sure people demand Obama make a statement on race, but not gun control.

rus
    rus
    Participant

kit444 said:
    Does making a statement once oblige him to do so every time after an interracial crime thereafter?

Depends. Which race is he advocating for?

dru said:
    no need to arm ‘roos, they have Cassowary’s
    [img]http://seriouslyforreal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/9-cassowary.jpg[/img]

I’m OK with this.

rus
    rus
    Participant

geoyui said:
    It’s not like the president has experienced any real racism himself anyways. I mean, he’s only been called a Islamic extremist, terrorist, communist, illegal alien, portrayed as a monkey, hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc.

And Bush was a monkey, a nazi, etc.. You can’t really call all of that racism, not when it’s been applied to previous Presidents.

myliftkk
    Participant

geoyui said:

And that was just in the last month…

kit444
    Participant

rus said:
    Depends. Which race is he advocating for?

Considering he’s biracial, maybe all of the above? Is the only thing you got out of that speech was an advocation for black people?

myliftkk
    Participant

rus said:
    And Bush was a monkey, a nazi, etc.. You can’t really call all of that racism, not when it’s been applied to previous Presidents.

Uh, wasn’t it Bush’s dad w/ the monkey bit?

I’m pretty sure “Go Back To Kenya” signs are racist.

rus
    rus
    Participant

kit444 said:
    Considering he’s biracial, maybe all of the above? Is the only thing you got out of that speech was an advocation for black people?

TIL there are only two races. *eye roll*

Which of the attackers in this case looks like the son Obama would have?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

The forum ‘Everyday Chit Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.