Our City Online

Messageboard - General Columbus Discussion

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Graffiti Crackdown in Columbus

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Graffiti Crackdown in Columbus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 504 total)
  • Author

melikecheese
    Participant

I was really happy to see this:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/01/05/graffiti-vandal-faces-jail-time.html?sid=101

It sucks to be made an example, but this guys “art” is absolutely terrible, give up the hobby Seed, your sh*t sucks. Check out this awesome work:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/export-content/sites/dispatch/local_news/stories/2011/01/05/graffiti-king-art-gh4b5tmu-102-graffiti-king2-clh-jpg-large.jpg

coolbuckeye
    Participant

Does he have to clean up the “art”?

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Good…. Lock em up! Sick of that bullshit.

rus
    rus
    Participant

coolbuckeye wrote >>
    Does he have to clean up the “art”?

One would hope.

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Got caught at skullys… What a bitch.

lazyfish
    lazyfish
    Participant

here’s hoping the PBJ crew is next! The city already knows who these guys are, Ender was the last high profile tagger to be sentenced and he is back making a mess. Lets hope they catch up with Desto, Rila, Blah. I personally favor extreme vigilante action against these overgrown adolescents, castration seems about right.

cyclist II
    Participant

Hang them up like Saddam!

Ricolla

Seriously- if you’re gonna tag, then you better be damn good at it. Otherwise keep practicing on your mom’s basement walls.

coolbuckeye
    Participant

No really! Make him clean it all up. I mean all of it! Not just his stuff. Then he’ll realize it will never be all gone because people will keep tagging over the places he just cleaned. Make him clean it up again and again and again. Its also pretty cold out. Cleaning graffiti would not be fun under these conditions.

melikecheese
    Participant

lazyfish wrote >>
    here’s hoping the PBJ crew is next! The city already knows who these guys are, Ender was the last high profile tagger to be sentenced and he is back making a mess. Lets hope they catch up with Desto, Rila, Blah. I personally favor extreme vigilante action against these overgrown adolescents, castration seems about right.

I agree, “hey look man I scribbled some letters on a wall and it looks like a 5 year old did it, I am soooo bad ass, this makes up for my little penis and lack of girlfriends!”

They should invite the business and home owners that this guy scribbled on and allow them to tag his bedroom up.

GW_Justice
    Participant

The internet mob has spoken, and adds new suggestions to the “cruel and unusual punishments” file.

Nitsud Regnifloh
    Participant

what a tool. buy a notebook and re-write your name over and over if you like seeing it that badly…jackass.

berdawn

Most of it gets cleaned up by the property owner (sometimes as a result of code complaints). There is no reason for him not to have to clean up the work of others, though.

Yeti22
    Participant

Someone did some similar “art” on the sidewalk in front of my house. If you are going to tag at least do it well. Go ride the train in Cleveland and you will understand. Then get to scrubbing Seth.

cyclist II
    Participant

There’s special place in Hell for taggers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 504 total)

The forum ‘General Columbus Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION