Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Taco al Pastor in Worthington

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Taco al Pastor in Worthington

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

e-roc

Inexpensive, amazing, fresh, housemade everything

Like a taco truck with indoor seating. I’m loyal to Cuco’s but this place is pushing me over the edge. The owner is friendly and very excited about the place.

Taco al Pastor

455 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington, OH

(614) 841-9119‎

Google Map to location

I have a menu scanned but don’t have image hosting available

e-roc

bump… cause i know you guys will love this place :D

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I’m interested…
    What’s tasty there? What do you usually get?

e-roc

Everything I’ve had is excellent… carnitas tacos, guac, pork tamale, and great homemade chips. All served in baskets, Dirty Frank’s style. My friend had Coke in a bottle [made with sugar instead of corn syrup] and a ginormous burrito.

I’m most looking forward to getting in there for breakfast! The gyros are off of a spit, and he was saying something about the only place in Ohio serving a Mexican gyro of sorts, didn’t quite catch it all when he explained it.

Here’s the menu:
    Taco al Pastor menu [large]

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Wait…so I could get tacos and gyros all in one place? If they do either of those things even decently well, I’m so there!

e-roc

Tacos are amazing, exactly how I like them with 2 soft corn tortillas, topped with veggies instead of a bunch of sour cream and cheese [however, you can add all that funky dairy if you’re into it!]

Gonna have to go there again today, damn.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I love sour cream, but I do love tacos the traditional way…specially with lots of onion and cilantro…oooh and radishes.
    You should snap some pics of your lunch for us to see. That would be saweeet.

Hael

Seconded! Fresh, delicious, affordable and very friendly owner.

e-roc

Yes, it’s the whole radish-onion-cilantro, side of cucumber bit. I added avocado and hot salsa to mine, it was perfect.

All toppings are out in plain view, kinda like Subway or Chipotle, they add whatever you ask for, and I don’t think it costs extra. So many fresh salsas, I had a hard time deciding.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I love avocados so much it hurts. :)

somertimeoh
    Participant

Vicky Village Giant Eagle had the most delicious avocados when I got mine last week. I’ve been munching on them all weekend, nommers!!

I want to go to this place asap!

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

e-roc

had this and delicious flan

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

Yay pics!
    I just licked my computer.

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

looks awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE