Our City Online

Messageboard - Dining

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Surly Girl Closing This Month

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Dining Surly Girl Closing This Month

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

I didn’t make a personal attack into someone’s life. Simply pointing out the irony. Unfortunately forums don’t delete edits in realtime so I didn’t see you second thoughts. But if you want to turn it into how I’m a bad person for it, so be it. I’ll gladly take that fall.

I wasn’t actually talking about you ohbr, you’re not a one topic poster here for the sole reason of piling on Liz.

murfmurphy
    murfmurphy
    Participant

Found a picture of the float if anyone is interested.

Snarf
    Snarf
    Participant

Caught that on Instagram…backstory on the float?

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

There’s one here too:

https://www.columbusunderground.com/photos-doo-dah-parade-2015

truthbetold
    truthbetold
    Participant

STOP PILING ON!!!

CbusBiz
    Participant

It gave me a good chuckle.

On a semi related note, the CFL webpage still lists all of ‘Liz’s Lemons’ as restaurants they operate. I believe it leaves off the Torpedo Room and Chintz Room. May be time for a refresh on the website?

I believe Lessner ran off to Oklahoma a few months ago. That may explain why no one seems to be running CFL locally.

ohbr
    Participant

The former Surly Girl space is undergoing a make over a la the Design Collective. There is a permit on the window and blueprints for the bar in the space by the front window. It also appears there *may* be something going on the 2nd floor too?

Any insight or did I miss something?

Nancy H
    Participant

Only thing I know is from this Business First article (and that is not much)

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/news/2015/07/02/local-bar-owners-to-open-in-old-surly-girl-saloon.html

smegs
    smegs
    Participant

Looks like the new owners have gotten back to 1126 N. High!! Some interior construction is in the works and plans for “The Parlor Room” are visible from the window. Anyone have more details on whats going in this space?

vestanpance
    vestanpance
    Participant

Any other updates on this? Walked by Saturday and it looked like they were still pretty far away on the build out. Stuff was going on, but not much for how long it’s been closed.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

The forum ‘Dining’ is closed to new topics and replies.

The Columbus Coffee Festival Returns!

The 6th Annual Columbus Coffee Festival returns on Saturday September 25th and Sunday September 26th!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS & INFORMATION