Our City Online

Messageboard - Art & Artists

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sumukh Torgalkar - Comedy Album NOW AVAILABLE!

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Art & Artists Sumukh Torgalkar – Comedy Album NOW AVAILABLE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sumukh Torgalkar
    Participant

My album, “The Mispronunciation of Sumukh Torgalkar,” is now available for pre-ordering on iTunes!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mispronunciation-sumukh-torgalkar/id1014735955

The album was recorded on April 14, 2015 in front of a full audience at the Columbus Funny Bone. The first 8 tracks are named after introductions of my name made by MCs of shows that I was on over the years I’ve done comedy. The 9th track is named after my family nickname. The 10th and title track is a recording from Speak Easy at Wild Goose Creative on June 6, 2013.

This is a reflection of what has ultimately been a nine-year journey here in Columbus to get to this point. If you’ve seen me perform in town any time over the years and like what you saw, then you’ll enjoy this album!

Enter the mispronunciation now and listen to it on August 4th! Thanks for your support!

Sumukh Torgalkar
    Participant

Just to follow up on this, my album released on Tuesday and was in the top 10 on the iTunes comedy charts. It remains in the top 100 today.

If you’re in Columbus, have seen me perform at a show and enjoyed it or are curious about what has been produced comedy-wise in this city, then I’d love for you to check out this album. It’s an opportunity for you to support a local, independent artist with an album that feels like a top quality one produced by a label.

Thanks for any support or any effort made to spread the word about it!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Just to follow up on this, my album released on Tuesday and was in the top 10 on the iTunes comedy charts. It remains in the top 100 today.

Nice! Congrats! :D

Sumukh Torgalkar
    Participant

Thanks, Walker! And thanks for all the support from Columbus Underground with the album recording back in April!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Art & Artists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Local journalism is more important than ever. Please take a moment to read a bit about our mission and consider financially supporting our cause.

CLICK HERE