Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Suggestions for Sat night dancing - Arena District

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Suggestions for Sat night dancing – Arena District

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

greenhouse1014 wrote >>
    White folks are never scary.

umm…

greenhouse1014
    Participant

Tongue was firmly in cheek.

somertimeoh
    Participant

I can’t even see the picture, but I’m pretty sure you’re showing orange people.

Lauren Wilson
    Lauren Wilson
    Participant

I fixed it…and under the orange…they’re white. And I’m terrified.

greenhouse1014
    Participant

Well, again, they ARE from Jersey. Almost anybody from Jersey scares me.

bayrea
    Participant

Orange is the new black.

coolbuckeye
    Participant

LOL! K, since I derailed the thread I feel like I should get it back on track. I agree with osulew, skully’s would be your best bet for dancing. I’ve always liked going there on Thursdays for ladies 80’s. This all depends on what music you like of course. And Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great time.

the cruise director wrote >>
    I’m celebrating my 30th birthday on Saturday, and really want to go out dancing (it’s been way too long, and I won’t succumb to “getting too old”). We’ll be in the Arena District for dinner/drinks, so I’d like to stay in that area to minimize driving. It seems to me that most places are overrun with young 20-somethings… I wish there was somewhere more for the 30s crowd….
    TIA

Assuming you are a girl, I’d recommend Q, downtown. Had a blast the last few times I’ve been there. Not sure what Axis is like these days but it can be pretty fun on a busy night. Although, I suppose if you are looking to hook up with someone, those might not be the best recommendations.

coolbuckeye wrote >>
    Thug crowd? Why dont you just say black people.

My thoughts exactly.

one of my favs

Houserules

Actually, I figured someone would misinterpret “Thug” crowd for black but figured I’d let it happen first. I was actually going to clarify it in my original post.
    There are plenty of black people at Callahans, but the “Thug” crowd I am referring to come in all colors. If you don’t already know that you simply have never been to Callahans

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe to the Columbus Underground YouTube channel for exclusive interviews and news updates!

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE