Our City Online

Messageboard - Nightlife

NOTE: You are viewing an archived version of the Columbus Underground forums/messageboard. As of 05/22/16 they have been closed to new comments and replies, but will remain accessible for archived searches and reference. For more information CLICK HERE

Sugar Bar 2

Home Forums General Columbus Discussion Nightlife Sugar Bar 2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

The police told me a few weeks ago that a man got his hand blown to pieces from an altercation in the parking lot involving a hand gun.. After last years red zone reunion I was hoping for more than this…

News
    Participant

One Person Shot In Downtown Columbus Nightclub
    Sunday December 22, 2013 6:17 AM

COLUMBUS, Ohio – One man was shot inside a downtown Columbus nightclub on Sunday morning. Columbus Police said 24-year-old Jeremiah Isiaiah Frazier was shot inside the Red Zone, located on Front Street. Frazier was taken to Grant Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

READ MORE: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/12/22/columbus-red-zone-shooting.html

Stephen43215
    Stephen43215
    Participant

Sounds like this place needs to be shut down! I drove past one night! GROSSS!

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Too bad. RIP

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

They were just on a short list of permits the city was trying to pull (story was like a week ago). Didn’t happen fast enough I guess.

Walker Evans
    Walker Evans
    Keymaster

Coremodels said:
    They were just on a short list of permits the city was trying to pull (story was like a week ago). Didn’t happen fast enough I guess.

Here:

Charlie Bear, Sugar Bar 2 / Red Zone and Others May Lose Liquor Licenses

Coremodels
    Coremodels
    Participant

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/24/rich-homie-quan-fatal-shooting-ohio-type-of-way-statement/

So wait, they brought this act to Red Zone in November…and someone was shot to death.

So they brought him back in December…and someone was shot to death.

uh…

Chris Sherman
    Chris Sherman
    Participant

Fox 28 ran a story about how “police have witnessed over 100 underage drinking violations take place since it’s re opening” how the hell does that happen?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

The forum ‘Nightlife’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Subscribe below: